92 xlt 4 inch body & 33's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

92 xlt 4 inch body & 33's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man, that looks nice, but I just got one question-where did you come up with the idea for a 4" body lift?? I have never heard of such a thing. Does it ride pretty bad with that much of a body lift or not?? Once again, it looks great!

thanks!

it rides just like it did stock...smoooth!! why do you think it would ride bad with a body lift.the body lift only raises the body higher to allow bigger tires.

fgallo- looks good. It reminds me of mine when i first lifted it. I have a question though. If you were going to lift it 6" why not get the skyjacker 6" or superlift 5.5" or trailmaster 4" w/2" body lift? Just cueious why you decided to go with the bigger body lift. Again looks good. Good luck with the suspension lift.

Pretty cool. Did you use two 2" body lift kits of fab your own pucks? The bolts were long enough?

blocks are 4 inch aluminum one piece and i got bolts to fit the reason i went four body and 2 suspension is i like the way it rides and i dont want to mess it up too much..

be careful...that is a lot of body lift..... just make sure it doesnt rip the body from the frame when you flex... the X has a flexible frame and a very inflexible body

leave the dude alone, if he got it to fit, its gotta be fine. one more inch than the 3.

this guy in peterson's had a 6 inch body lift on a samuri

thats fine.... if he wants do do it and has fine for him.... i am saying in my extensive history with vehicles that 4" isnt very safe...... dont tell me what or who i can say anthing to....

also, if you see a 300 lb woman wearing a thong, is that fine?

i dont think so....

looks good!

Originally posted by jimabena74
dont tell me what or who i can say anthing to....

whoa there simma down now haha. i was just saying, if the car screws up then its his not yours.

Originally posted by FitzMatt
looks good!

You meant the truck right? Not Jim's example of the lady...

Back