lycan91

Reaction score
City, State
Yreka CA population 7,500 just shy of oregon border
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT
it was sad to see my x roll over :roll:

to 200,000 last night. i almost cryed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, that's not to bad for a '91. It's just the beginning of it's mid-life;)

That's low for a '91. I hav 202K on my '97 Mountaineer.

hopefuly she dont have a "mid-life" crisis

that is low, i have a 97 with 1429xx miles.

I will be cryin in a few days also, my 92 will hit its 100k pretty soon. Last I checked it was 99,585. Sucks, lol.

my 91 has 88K showing. I bought it as a one owner at 67K and the owner claimed it never rolled over :D

my 91 has 88K showing. I bought it as a one owner at 67K and the owner claimed it never rolled over :D

damn man mine was a one owner as well i think it had 18x,x.. on it i've had it about 2 years i think 5spds are the best.
it'll be okay darrman she's just getting broke in

not bad, keep good oil in it and wait for 300K mine is at 280K right now and still running strong, motor all original! 2nd trans on its way out, but the 5sp conversion is coming soon!

my 96 is at 150k and my 04 just broke 50k. my 96 has had several trannies and wheel hubs but no engine trouble.

My 96 is at 160,000 original wheels, tranny and hubs. No major problems with it yet...

looks like a lot of you guys have some tough ass rigs runnin congrats

Well got mine new....

in 93' with 1.5 mi. on it. It now has 148,915 mi. Some seals and a couple of other minor stuff is all.

I took a picture of my odometer when my 93 crossed to 100,000. I can't seem to find the pics though.

My '93XLT has 240,x.., original everything (except things like radiator, water pump, etc) runs like new. Even my A/C is as cold as the day it was delivered, has never been serviced.:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have a 91 hoe everything original with 320 k still runs strong

Back