• Register Today It's free!

Airbag light stays on

ExpoSittinLow

Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Just got done installing a stero system in my 06 Eddie Bauer, and now the airbag light is on. I didn't mess with any stock wiring, I used harnesses to connect everything. Its not give me a code or anything, when I start the truck it goes on then turns off for a second, and then stay on untill the truck is turned off again. WTF is going on??

Which airbag light is on, Driver or passenger ? I had the same problem with the passanger light - had three soda bottles on the seat when the engine was running.

Be careful : at top of bezel is a warning light "pasgr.airbag disabled" , you need to disconnect to take bezel off. If you forget to reconnect it later, the Airgab-control in the dashboard will light up as long as warning sign is kept disconnected !

Did you forget to reconnect this light at the top of the bezel?

Be careful : at top of bezel is a warning light "pasgr.airbag disabled" , you need to disconnect to take bezel off. If you forget to reconnect it later, the Airgab-control in the dashboard will light up as long as warning sign is kept disconnected !

Did you forget to reconnect this light at the top of the bezel?

yea i forgot to reconnect it. i relized it like 20 mins after i posted the thread...lol

Back