Alignments at Sears. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alignments at Sears.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sears is OK, they have given me a printout of the measurements everytime. Plus they are nation wide, so if you are on a trip and drop into a deep pothole and the rig starts pulling to one side, go to the nearest Sears!

Even in NE Montana, where (with binoculars) you can watch your dog run away for 3 days. There is a Sears in Williston ND.

That is my biggest fear, to be thousands of miles from the shop that gaurantees their work and have that work go bad.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Sears by me sucks. They have great products, I love Craftsman tools, warenty is unbeatable. But the work that they do is shotty and they are a**holes, too.

Been using sears for years so yes, I like them. 6 mon/6000mile warranty. I always get a printout of the conditions before and after the work. You can bring it in everyday of the warranty and they check it free if you like.

I had Sears re-align my truck last month after rebuilding the front end. They got it right and correctly re-centered the steering wheel. Like any shop it depends on the ability (or lack thereof) of the mechanic doing the work.

no matter what mine eats alignment like crazy, and i don't even drive it hard....i got my alignment at ford yesterday, i just like the service there better and it only cost me 35 bucks...:chug:...i liked that part. I don't really see a problem with sears doing the job never have had it done by them.

anyone else have trouble keeping there rig from going out of alignment

Back