Anyone in central FL with a lowered X? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone in central FL with a lowered X?

Alright dude. Where exactly is Miami Subs in that area? I cant say that ive ever noticed it before.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys, I didnt know there were this many X's in the area. I live in Coral Springs and go to school in Ft.Lauderdale. I think we should all get together and hang out sometime. If youre in just PM me and Ill set something up for this week or soon. Thxs!

Oh and if you want to see another lowered X Id be glad to show you mine!

Central Florida/Orlando

Whats going on man im in central florida and new to this whole x thing i have a all stock 98 xlt v6 sohc clean but im lowering it in a week or two. I just got my hid's in and fog lights in. Is there any explorer groups or others in central florida that have explorers that there actually doing work too or are we the only select few. I never see any??

very few modded in CFL. I thought I was the only one besides members here that would invest time, money, and effort into something not designed for any of the above. How did your lowering go? 2" or 3" drop?

Back