Bundy Hill 1st Gen Explorer Spotted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Bundy Hill 1st Gen Explorer Spotted

94Explorer2024

Reaction score
City, State
Detroit, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport 4x4
Hi All,
Im a new member here but Ive used this forum to determine what kind of lift ill be running on my 94 Explorer Sport in the future. I went to bundy hill today and saw a 1st gen Explorer with a 4-6” lift, red, probably with 37” tires, aftermarket front hubs and one really cool tube rear bumper. I hope this guy is a member on the forum and id love to get in contact to talk about the build. Ill Post a picture of my truck so you guys can see it. Happy new years!

0A5F5E40-C1A2-4111-8AA6-D19A798BD5BA.jpeg

EBD42246-889B-4521-AFCC-A5B1619C26E1.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@94Explorer2024 Welcome to this forum! Nice 1st-gen. I've always been partial to the 2-doors.

Sharp looking Sport. Welcome to the site.

Skyjacker made 4 and 6” lifts for the ttb trucks their lifts are red

Superlift made ttb lifts also their lifts are yellow or
Black from the factory

Rancho had a 2” lift their parts were red and crappy

James duff makes 3-4” lift their parts traditionally blue

Long live the skyjacker! I’ve had my skyjacker parts for well over 20 years, I did wear out one set of coils

Skyjacker made 4 and 6” lifts for the ttb trucks their lifts are red

Superlift made ttb lifts also their lifts are yellow or
Black from the factory

Rancho had a 2” lift their parts were red and crappy

James duff makes 3-4” lift their parts traditionally blue

Long live the skyjacker! I’ve had my skyjacker parts for well over 20 years, I did wear out one set of coils
Hey I saw you respond to another guy when i was first researching lift kits. I want to see what i can do on a budget before i invest in a big boy lift kit with new rear leaf packs and a front end rebuild. I have some plans to do more offroading this summer. Ill keep the skyjacker lift kits in mind for the future.

Budget plus ttb lift =
Modify your own beams and extend your own radius arms
Avoid drop brackets

Back