Dre

AlaskanJack

Elite Cabin-Fever Captain
Reaction score
City, State
Centralia, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 , 93 & 01 Sports
Very nice to deal with and he wasted no time in shipping the open carrier to us.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Andre is great to work with--no problems whatsoever, even when we had the wrong part. I shipped it back to him, he refunded my money no problem.

Same story here. Got the goods just as he described them. Positive transaction.

:D

Great guy to deal with!

Very fast shipping, but the description of "chipped" (Link) and photo did not indicate the actual condition of the cable. The plug is missing a big chunk of plastic and is also cracked right through the clip. It is just barely usable as is and I will most certainly be replacing it ASAP. I don't believe this was intentional on Dre's part and it's not a big deal only being out $8 and change, but it still irks me wasting my time on misrepresented stuff.

Dre's picture
496CABLE2.jpg

A "disclosure" picture would have shown the actual damage... like this
chipped-cable3.jpg

chipped-cable2.jpg

No harm done Dre, but I think you could have been much more forthcoming in the description. If this had been something expensive or important... I would be seriously pissed.

I bought a factory Ranger manual from Dre. No problems, no delays, packed well. :thumbsup: Thanks.

I'm sorry you're not happy with the cable... if you want I can refund your money less shipping and you can keep it... it did work for me though.

let me know.

Thanks for the reply, Dre.

It connects fine and will work for a while. It's just the wiring inside the connector isn't going to last long without adding some protection to make up for the "shroud" being cracked in multiple locations.

I would accept a refund on the principal that it wasn't what I expected from your picture, but I want you to know that the part works and I am specifically not requesting a refund, nor will I hold it against you if you don't refund.

:thumbsup: for offering one, though

:)

I have refunded your payment. Sorry for the missunderstanding. I should take better pictures next time.

Back