epic fail night........... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

epic fail night...........

well last night around 1 or 2am i was driving my 1998 mounty home from publix after crossing the railroad in oakwoodthen took a left. as i was going down the road (parallel to the railroad track) i heard a train comming and the gates closeing. as i passed another railroad crossing i noticed a oakwood cop car (these guys are dicks) i quickley did a mirror check and noticed there were no nearby cars. quickley ready to take advantage of this moment i slow the car down to about 15mph then gun it! with a V8 roaring and tires squealing a big grin goes accross my face as i gladly take drive away from the cop car stuck on the other side of the tracks. but almost immediatly i hear a siron and blue lights pulling out from a gas station through the smoke........

i then recieved a 6 traffic violations and wont be able to get my drivers until im 18. FML

Wow...thats a way to lose your license. There's a cop where I live and he keeps trying to pull me over for doing 1 over the speed limit. I'll fight that in court. And probably win.
Winner...you definately have some kahonas to do something like that. Next thing you need to buy is a cop radar.

What kind of a place do you live in that you have to drive with an adult of 21 or is that just at night?

With your remark of the number of white mountys in your town... where I live there are at least 3-4 other tan explorer's like mine. :(

I think what he did is has his permit at 15 and your supposed to have a 21 or older in car with a permit. so being 15 without 21 in car would get that and clearly 15 is under 18 so there is a curfew in effect

Back