• Register Today It's free!

Favorite feature and/or option??

drake437

Reaction score
City, State
wooster, ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 XLT 4x4
What your favorite feature and/or option?

My wife has a Grand Prix and GM's HUD (heads up display) is a great option so is Onstar.

But in my Explorer I love the door keypad, can't live without it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The heated leather seats in my F-150 and the 4.6l 32 Valve DOHC motor in my Mach 1 :D :D :D

kinda dorky but the over head console,, love to be able to see what direction and temp is,!! all the time!

my sunroof,built in phone,memorey seats, HEATED MIRRORS have to be the best..lol some of my fav's

My brunette girlfriends blue eyes and when she says it's my option :fire:
And the lighted brown wire mod switch. I'm serious, I like the way it comes on letting me know when my electrical nightmare X from hell decides to go on one of its many electrical glitches. Or letting me know that it is working properly.

I like my 302. :D

My overhead console on my 89 has the gallons used display. Since my fuel gauge doesn't work on my digital dash (probably the sending unit), I have no other way of knowing how many miles I have left until I have to refill gas besides watching the miles used on the small display of the odometer. There are a few other things, like the interior lights going on when I touch the front door handles, power locks (not all work), and power windows.

I like my automatic headlights on my Super Duty.

Door keypad on my explorer. I lock my keys in my truck all the time and its a good feeling to know there in my truck and i don't have to worry about loosing them.

What I would like: 302 with 5 speed!

yea true about the theif, but i put my keys in my center console and thats such a mess a theif would give up trying to look through it.

in my explorer...the 4x4.....if that doesnt count. The kepad entry.

The ease of getting parts for my explorer becuase there is a TON of them on the road. :p Actully, I really like the sunroof and temp display.

This may sound stupid but... cupholders.... i've had an 87 tercel, 87 crx, 93 saturn sl1 and 84 K5 blazer, and the explorer is the only one that has had cup holders, and 4 to boot!

The auto dimming rear view mirror.

One came in my wife's Taurus and one came in my Mounty but the Mustang didn't. When I drive it at night, I really miss the auto-dimmng mirror.

Puddle Lamps

For some reason it just makes her look so "purty" when I walk out hit the remote and she lights up! :D (All white with gray and chrome trim)Another thing I appreciate is the tape deck. :thumbsup: I would also agree...cupholders that can actually hold "american" size cups!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

keypad entry is great because i can then lock the keys in when im snowboarding and not have em in mu pocket all day. had a freind who keept his keys in his pocket while playin hockey once and that ended up with one hell of a gash from a key getin stuck in his leg

sunroof, would never be able to not have one after having them in my last 2 vehicles

vervepipes said cupholders and im gonna agree with that one too. my maxima had what could best be dscribed as a "rectangular hole" in the console that was suposed to hold 2 cups. well both sides of the carpet were stained from stuff faling out of said hole

Back