Fouwheeler Mag, "Building an Explorer?" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fouwheeler Mag, "Building an Explorer?"

Muskrat

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Califon, NJ USA!!
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ranger STX
I know, this isn't the best 4 wheeling mag out there, much prefer Petersons, but I got it to help a fundraiser. Well, there is a letter about how to build an Explorer in the March 03 issue, Mag's are reconizing the Ex's ability. Just passing it along:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Excellent! Can't wait to check it out.

Sounds like they have wised up and realize the true potential of our mitty little beast. Can't wait to get my copy.:D

it's a very short piece, in the letters section, so I hope I'm not getting any one's hopes up. they are also looking for everyone's club names, to print in an upcomming issue

How to build a Explorer for better off road ability:

Step One:
Visit www.explorer4x4.com

Hell yeah they are capable, look around.......

I cant think of a much better starting platform then a Ford Bronco or Explorer (any). There is a reason why they have always been the best selling.
Easy to work on, modify, dependable as a horse, and you can beat the crap out of them and they still love you in the morning.......

Originally posted by Muskrat
it's a very short piece, in the letters section, so I hope I'm not getting any one's hopes up. they are also looking for everyone's club names, to print in an upcomming issue

I emailed in my small club a few weeks ago

Originally posted by 410Fortune
and you can beat the crap out of them and they still love you in the morning.......

yeah, look at mine, it aint pretty, but it still runs

Who do you send clubs names to, and when do you need to do it by.

Back