• Register Today It's free!

Free 4.0 thermostat housing!!!

wbrudi28

Reaction score
City, State
West Islip, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer 4x4 XLT 4.0
Whats up guys...just got done replacing my whole t-stat housing because i thought it was warped thus the leak. I ordered a new one, installed it to find out the old one wasn't warped, the seal between the lower housing and the block was all smashed up.

Since I can't post a for sale thread and want to give back to the community since i've benefitted so much from this website, i'm giving it away to someone that actually has a warped t-stat housing and needs a new one. It comes with the following:

Lower housing
Upper housing w/ bolts
6 month old Stant 92* C (OEM temp) thermostat

no chips, cracks etc. Just get the gasket that goes under the lower housing and swap over your sensor and lower housing screws. Just pay for shipping.

Whats up guys...just got done replacing my whole t-stat housing because i thought it was warped thus the leak. I ordered a new one, installed it to find out the old one wasn't warped, the seal between the lower housing and the block was all smashed up.

Since I can't post a for sale thread and want to give back to the community since i've benefitted so much from this website, i'm giving it away to someone that actually has a warped t-stat housing and needs a new one. It comes with the following:

Lower housing
Upper housing w/ bolts
6 month old Stant 92* C (OEM temp) thermostat

no chips, cracks etc. Just get the gasket that goes under the lower housing and swap over your sensor and lower housing screws. Just pay for shipping.
Greetings!
If still available, I'm interested

email me at:
aerialimaging@rocketmail.com
Thnaks!

Back