FREE SET OF PIAA 9007'S!!!! And the winner is... | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FREE SET OF PIAA 9007'S!!!! And the winner is...

Hey all, to "ring in" the new Performance Lighting forum (moderated by yours truly) I'm going to give out a FREE set of PIAA 9007 Superwhite headlights to one lucky person! You may all remember the free set of PIAA 9004's given out a few months back, same rules apply. The only thing is you must own a 95-current Explorer. Anyone with 91-94 Explorer's, sorry but these won't work in your Explorer. the 9004 is designed for the 91-94 explorers.

To those who aren't familiar with the PIAA 9007 Superwhite headlight replacement bulbs, they use the stock connection, stock wiring and so forth, and uses the stock wattage (55w/65w) to produce the output of a similar 100/110 watt bulb. The light produced by these lights is also much whiter and allows you to see much clearer. Pretty much the results I've heard have been good, I have them in my own Explorer and was definately impressed with the results! They don't take long to install, mine took about 15 minutes and most of that was spent removing the battery (you may or may not have to do this, I don't recall how much space you have in a 95-current Explorer), regardless, its as easy as installed a regular headlight bulb. They are 50 state street legal, and are DOT (Department of Transportation) approved and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) certified. They are one of the only aftermarket higher-output headlight bulbs that are 50-state legal because they DO produce more light without blinding oncoming traffic, and without taking other colors out of the spectrum.

Anyways, these guys normally retail for around $70, but here's yoru chance to get em for nothing... I'll even cover shipping.

So how do I win these lights? you might be asking. It's easy... respond to THIS THREAD with your name, and your e-mail address (if your comfortable with that... if not don't worry about it, I'll figure out a way to contact you...). Last time it was open for 2 weeks, this time I'll expand it to three as a few people complained they didn't have time to get in last time... so respond to this thread by October 11, 2000 for yoru chance to win. I'll toss all the names into a hat and pick one at random.

By the way, congratulations to NewBZ for winning the set of PIAA 9004 superwhite bulbs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Sign me up too please!! I really want some new lights.

Add my name to that hat...
thnx.
at
kps36@hotmail.com

didn't post all of my goodies

me too

I've been lurking for a while so I might as well make my first post an entry for free stuff for my new (woo hoo) explorer.

street@iname.com

Jon
redsand187@aol.com

Count me in..........

R.R. Covarrubias
c8735@netscape.net

Hey count me in too

i was just at autobulbdepot.com and they have the 93-94 taking the 9007 so count me in.

Andrew, sorry, but autobulbdepot.com is incorrect if they say the 93-94 takes the 9007... the 91-94 take the 9004 and not the 9007. The 9004 and 9007 are similar, but not similar enough that you'd want to try to hook up 9007's to a 9004 connection...

Count me in. Need something the husband does not have in his toy(00`F150)in my Explorer. Great site and topics guys

Keith Van Sise
skilz@optonline.net

Just to bump this to the top... just a remind that there is one week left to get your name in...

Joe Camilleri... does 5 e-mails get me 5 entries?? Just curious...
gijoecam@prodigy.net
jc81054@ltu.edu
GIJoeCam@hotmail.com
gijoecam@sprint.com
gijoecam@hotmail.com
I know, I know... too much spare time... :)
-Joe-

hey gijoecam, are you the same gijoecam from f150online.com? Doubt theres too many of em out there but thought I'd ask. By the way, no matter how many emails you have, only one gets entered, LOL.

Back