FREE set of PIAA 9004 Superwhite headlights! AND THE WINNER IS.... | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FREE set of PIAA 9004 Superwhite headlights! AND THE WINNER IS....

Just wanted to keep this on top because it's the last day. Matt I edited the title of the thread to include LAST DAY.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I could always use more light
mcinchak2@cs.com

Thanks Char, I looked at the title and I thought "uhh... I don't think I changed that!!!" LOL. I'll wait until tomorrow to do the drawing - to let anyone enter until midnight tonight. So far at least count I believe there was 87 names, not counting the one person that entered twice, you know who you are :).

No problem, Matt. I thought you might be a little confused. Now, this post will put it back on the most recent list.

Drrrrumm Rollllll pleeeezzzz...

Matt................ Matt............ MATT!!
Wake up! It's after midnight. You gotta do that drawing thingie...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Hey Wabbit, it's not midnight here, yet. Those of us on Pacific time have another 40 minutes to enter. Sorry, you'll just have to wait a little longer. :( If Christine hasn't entered yet she should. If they don't fit her new explorer she might be persuaded to give them to you for a price. ;)

ok slight delay with the drawing... I input all the names into Excel format so I could print it and have everyones name the same size, make it mroe fair etc. Well this was on my PC at work and I forgot to print it out, so it'll be a while before the drawing can take place. Have patience everyone :).

I'm in

Count me in too.

Frank
fpatten@home.com

AND THE WINNER IS....

<drumroll please> all the names have been entered into excel so they are all equal size, printed out and placed in a hat... I reach into the hat and pull out the name... and teh winner is...
NEWBZ Congratulations James, I've emailed you, just make sure to respond with your address so I know where to ship these bad boys off too, good luck! Can't wait to hear how they work out for you.

And for the other 90-some contestants, please remember that even though you didn't win, you can still pick these lights up at your local four-wheeling shop. Congratulations again adn thanks to everyone for entering.

FIX FIX FIX!!! :)

Matt, thanks to you and PIAA for making this contest available to the viewers of this site. It was a lot of fun. :D

Congratulations, Newbz!!!! :cool:
Even though, I didn't win. Not like I didn't try, but the person giving them away kept disqualifying me. :(

Matt,......I hope that 'double-entry' comment wasn't directed this way, :D ...otherwise I may have to ask Char to take you out back :) . And BTW, the check that is in the mail, is now cancelled. :D
Anyway, thanks for the contest, drop me in for the next!

:)

Awesome! Thanks matt!

CONGRATULATION NEWBZ!!! :D

congrats newbz!
although they would've looked great on my explorer :)

Back