GoPro Mounts & Videos

amigodana

Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Tx.
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Exp 2WD conv. to 4WD
How about some GoPro action videos.

Or, how about GoPro mounts and mounting locations.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..:scratch:...How about them?

Indirect Questions

Since my question was not as clear as I would have liked, let me ask again.

Does anybody have any videos of themselves riding or driving their trucks using the gopro platform, and how or where are the mounting options that you used?

Awww..It was a question..:scratch:

Without a question mark it was just a statement of sorts to decipher..

Yes I do and a suction cup mount, a tube mount, and helmet mounts are what I often use..;)

How come there's no videos?....

i don't have a gopro, but i do have a Contour cam,, it's kind of the same,except for the shape,

plus2.jpg

the mounts come in various flavours and can be used almost anywhere,, i have stick-ons, and suction cup mounts,,

i use the one on the windshield the most,

let me know if you can see this video taken a bit ago,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154076836685165&set=o.156217037917166&type=2&theater

Thank You

It came out great! It is still snowing there, huh? You know, these action cams are great and you can use them as dash cams as well, in case of accidents.

i am pretty happy with it,.,i not only use it in the truck, but in the boat as well for fishing videos,, it has a waterproof case available for it,

no, the snow finally stopped up here,, it's warming up slow , but nicely,,

the cams have a very wide field of vision so you get to see alot of what you are going through,,

My Truck

Here is a couple of me driving my truck, my ole' lady was doing the filming and it was taken before I got my GoPro. Bad lighting and all over, but you can still see. I cant wait till I can get off this boat and take another video of my truck in the mountains using my gopro, which is also why I was asking about different ideas for mounts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wuaA1r0E64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGksBIbG2Bw

I know nothing spectacular, but hey, I like my truck.

under the bumper shot

I really like the shot from underneath, it gives you a better understanding as too how things function together. and may provide useful info on high stress areas as well, I think.

I saw that you said you used the tripod, but I am confused as to how you got it to stay. I maybe thinking about a different product than what you used though.

Thanks

Definitely not what I thought you meant. I thought you were referring too the Gorilla pod mount (tripod). I have one of those mounts, the one you are referring too. I never thought of directly bolting it too my bumper, though. That would definitely be secure and I wouldn't have to worry about it falling off either.

the great thing about the GoPro is the mounting possibilities are only limited buy your imagination. I have the sticky mounts all over my truck and also use the suction cup a lot, have even used the the bike handle bar mount on a long stick to get different view angle. Got a few videos on my youtube channel, including one with it mounted to a super soaker. Channel name is 4wheeltom, same as it is here.

Back