• Register Today It's free!

Got My Throttle Body Today

bcboy4ca

Reaction score
City, State
Chilliwack, BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT
I just got my Ford Racing Parts 70mm Throttle Body (M-9926-D462). This is the same throttle body that Aldive is running on his mileage monster.

Hoping to get it installed this weekend. I also wanted to give a heads up to everyone that this part is being sold at a much reduced price ($99.95 is MSRP on Ford Racings website) until stock is depleted.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Al just took his off. Said he gets better mileage with stock. ;)

That is a MUCH better price than the $200 it used to go for (I paid slightly less than that). That all being said, I didn't find any difference with the TB over stock, so $100 is about the most anyone should spend on this mod. I especially didn't like how whacked my cruise control became after the mod. I learned later on how to adjust for it. Something to keep in mind when you bolt it on.

be sure to post pics of it installed

be sure to post pics of it installed

For a guy who asks for pics being posted of EVERYTHING, where's the mug of your beardless face, huh? :D

(Sorry to hijack).

For a guy who asks for pics being posted of EVERYTHING, where's the mug of your beardless face, huh? :D

(Sorry to hijack).

Lmao, well played, celly :p:

Back