HID's? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HID's?

Dead Link Removed.

You know Brad, I been doing some research on that setup you have and it does indeed look impressive. I may upgrade in the futre, but I can't afford to now. Got some other projects that are lined up for now:D Not too mention I'd have to also grab new pair of black Diamond Cut lamps to do it. But when that time does come I'll give you a holler. I couldn't help but notice on my way home tonight from work how it seems like My Mustang with 5000k's and factory lamps seems to shoot the light out brighter than those projectors on my truck. Thing is, will those 2 pieces fit again because my friend hacked up some of the fiberglass inside the housing area to fit the projectors in flush with the finder and grille?

i also have 10k and best investment yet ! also only paid $60.

only down fall is i have some cloudy as hell headlights :/ time to go get new ones lol

You know Brad, I been doing some research on that setup you have and it does indeed look impressive. I may upgrade in the futre, but I can't afford to now. Got some other projects that are lined up for now:D Not too mention I'd have to also grab new pair of black Diamond Cut lamps to do it. But when that time does come I'll give you a holler. I couldn't help but notice on my way home tonight from work how it seems like My Mustang with 5000k's and factory lamps seems to shoot the light out brighter than those projectors on my truck. Thing is, will those 2 pieces fit again because my friend hacked up some of the fiberglass inside the housing area to fit the projectors in flush with the finder and grille?

Thomas,

I can`t say enough about how great the setup is. I was out on my boss`s Cayenne last week and while my lighting isn`t as refined at a Porsche, it is pretty darn close.

I just did another whirlwind trip to and from Wisconsin over the holidays and did a LOT of early morning driving in the dark (much to the chagrin of my wife and son who didn`t much like getting up at 4AM each day), but these lights were awesome. I can`t say enough about them.

You`ll be happy I`m sure. Just takes some patience to set them up, but if I can do it, anyone can. :)

Brad

Back