horns help

redexplorer5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Staten Island New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Mercury Mountaineer
1998 ford explorer 5.0 i know where the horns are located i want to change them because they not as loud as they used to be

i have air horns in the truck also they work awesome but i like the way they sound with the my reg horns also please help :help:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1998 ford explorer 5.0 i know where the horns are located i want to change them because they not as loud as they used to be

i have air horns in the truck also they work awesome but i like the way they sound with the my reg horns also please help :help:

So what's the problem?

dont get me wrong nothing wrong with my air horns but i want to put new high and low tones horns back into the truck

im asking is what company out there in the aftermarket makes the best horns for the explorer set up

im asking is what company out there in the aftermarket makes the best horns for the explorer set up

Frankly, I didn't want to take a chance on getting a weak sounding horn. So when mine died, I just went to the junkyard and bought one there. $7.

Back