how bad have you been ?? | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

how bad have you been ??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

While trying to get this poser shot

017.jpg

I caused this

004-3.jpg

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Dang....Judge Saxton sends everybody to jail for 30 days.

While trying to get this poser shot

017.jpg

I caused this

004-3.jpg

lmao, you actually did what I've thought about doing a thousand times. Along with others I suppose.
In this part of the country where I live it's not uncommon to line some of the long entrance ways to commercial buildings with huge boulders.
I can see the headlines now..."This old fart driving some kind of Mad Max machine attacks rocks at Quad Graphics (where my wife works) and then gets out and takes picks".

I really need to do this with some of the finer rocks in my area, call it Base Flexing.
May have to head over there today for some BF pics, might as well throw in the General Motors plant, Budwiser dist. where they really got some sweet ones. Then over to this Gym that has one about 7' tall.
As you can see, I have a mental picture of the better ones.
My neighbors Honda comes to mind also. But the ulitmate one would be in front of this Jeep dealer.
Hey can't let the Base Jumpers at the New River Gorge WV have all the fun

I was going northbound on 395 heading from L.A. to NV at 1 am on Christmas eve (not the best idea to speed on a holiday) got stopped for 90 in 65 just outside of bridgeport near the turn off for bodie.

140 in a 40, my dads 1967 plymouth cuda 383 six pack, and yes you do end up in jail

a while back i was running strait pipes headers turn downs under the cab with a 400 sb built on my 88 chevy pushing about 800 horses dropped 3rd gear and overdive so was going down the road in second passed a cop that had some1 pulled over let off the gas running about 70 in second and when i did it started popping flames and popping real bad seen him about 4 hours later and he pulled me over said i was speeding which i was he just couldnt prove it in the end because my smart mouth he wrote me a strait pipe ticket no tag light ticket tail light out ticket cracked windshield ticket and a ticket for running drag slicks in all it was about 2400 bucks in tickets in one night got the tag light and tail light dropped made it about 1900 bucks in total

Never was clocked on RADAR as the officer was just setting up when I blew by him. The speed zone was posted 30 MPH and it was a 4 lane road at 3:00am. After he caught up with me he said that the one car doing 110 was just keeping up with me. I never saw the lights. I would have stopped if I did. I did kinda roll through the road block but that's because I was just a half a mile from my destination... The hospital ER because some silly girl cut her wrists because her boyfriend wasn't paying enough attention to her. I ended up getting a Reckless Driving ticket that the lawyer got dismissed.

i was in my sisters brand new 99 mustang and we were dropping her car off to her at her work so my buddy was following me. he was in a mitsubishi 3000 GT. about a mile from her work, we ended up lined up at a stop sign. we looked at each other and then both gunned it. we easily got up over 90 mph in a 35, and by after we parked in the lot of my sisters work, two cop cars came pulling in. the cops came out of there cars laughing, and asking "all i want to know is who won the race because you guys lost us!" im proud to say that i did beat my friends 3000 in that mustang!

After taking my sister to the dealership to pick up her brand new 20th anniversary edition Mustang, I followed her home. At a stop light a souped up Chevelle was egging her on by reving up his engine. Light changed to green, the Chevelle smoked his tires for about 3 feet and then just accelerated normally and she jumped on that pony like there was no tomorrow. She flew down the road all happy she smoked that guy until she saw she was doing 70MPH in a 35 and passed a city cop running RADAR. Who pulls her over? The third basemen from her softball team. Did he get a ticket? NO!

Got pulled over yesterday on 95 by a statie. Said he had me doing 80mph in a 55 and I cut someone off as I made my exit (not really true, I was well ahead of the car when I came back into the lane). No license, no seatbelt and he just gave me a warning after running my info.

Many other times I have been not so lucky. Several 75 -95mph speeding tickets going back and forth from Philly to Penn State but those days are behind me...... hopefully.

I've been reading back on this thread and I'm not enjoying where it seems to be heading. The last several month's we have seen posts "bragging" about preforming VERY DANGEROUS ILLEGAL activities. I'd like to step in now after a small talk with DeRocha and stop boasting about this childish activity. Not only are you putting yourself in danger with your decisions, but you are endangering those around you as well.

While I don't see this thread to the point of being in need of any deleting, I would like to put an end to the "boasting" that is being done. Let's start simply putting down what your ticket was for, and the fine if any. Let's not put to much detail about just what you were doing or how you evaded any fines.

I agree,read my earlier post about the dude on the bike......he never saw the cop,didn't even know he passed him and got 7 YEARS in prison cuz the cop got killed chasing him.......that's a long time boys. I did the same dumb crap when I was young...once. Then I got caught and nobody got hurt except my pride and my wallet. Just my 2 cents,I hate funerals.

175 in a 65

95 in a 45. just saying the mountie had more go than i thought and who was i to tell it to slow down lol

Back in 1980 I had a Turbo Kawasaki Z-1.
Not one of the wimpy ones that American TurboPak built for Kawasaki, but one that I built at their shop for myself. It put down 337 horsepower at the rear wheel.
I used to ride it out into the Mojave Desert and race at El Mirage Dry Lake during the sanctioned SCTA meets. Got the award for top points "Motorcycle" one year.

Anyway, after a meet in 1980 I was riding home and decided to do a little "tuning"
Which required me to go as fast as I could in a section of road that had no side roads or turnouts. It was about two miles long with a 90 degree turn at each end.
I was slowing down from my third run when a CHP came around the corner in front of me. He turned his lights on as soon as he saw me.

NO TICKET! He just told me to slow down and complimented me on the bike. He asked me if I had ever run it at the Dry Lake's meet. I said yes and showed him one of my timing slips. It was for 187.272 mph and that is on a slippery, dirt, dry lake bed.

I was probably going around 230 on the roadway. That would have been an interesting ticket.

127mph in montana in a peterbilt still had 300 rpm left in the gear i was in and a full gear after. didnt go to court so dont know what the fine was and have never been thru that state since.

July 4th, Pulled over doing 85 in a 65 cop asked me why i was going so fast, i told him i had no reason. He ran my info and asked me when he got back if my daughter was old enough to drive.

I told him yes she was.

He then told me thank you for your service as he handed me my military ID. And told me.

"I won't sight you for reckless driving but your ticket will be for speeding, and sir, please slow down."

I could see it in his expression what he was saying between the lines. And since then I've slowed down and been a better example for my daughter. $400 dollar lesson learned.

" you may be the safest driver on the road, but that means everyone else isn't "

-Dano

" you may be the safest driver on the road, but that means everyone else isn't "

-Dano

That sir is a good quote. I assume the officer said this to you? I will be using this against all the bad drivers I know haha.

this was saturday. on the interstate, speed limit is 55mph. me and everyone else including a plain white crown vic with government plates and hidden red and blues were all going 65mph. he was in the far left, i was in the next over. i sped up to make a pass on the car on my right so i could get off on my exit further down. about 70mph, passed and then moved over two lanes and slowed down. got on the exit and next thing i know he was on my ass with his lights on.
so the funniest thing happened at that point. an empty 2l bottle of dr pepper that had been in the bed of my truck for two weeks decided to fly out and hit the cops windshield, and he ducked. ahahahah
so i pulled over at the end of the off ramp, he asked why i passed a cop and how good is my record blah blah. i told him why and said i have a perfect record. he ran me and came back and said ill let you go, just have your passenger put his seatbelt on.

i guess i couldve gotten wreckless, 70 in 55, littering, assault with a plastic bottle on a police car lolol, failure to pull over(wanted to find a safe spot on the off ramp) and passenger without a seatbelt

Back