How long have you had your Explorer? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How long have you had your Explorer?

How long have you had your Explorer?

• 0-2 Years

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • 3-5 Years

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • 6-10 Years

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • More than 10 years

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i've had mine for about 5 years now. but for the last 10 months, it's had a blown headgasket and has been sitting. i start it up every now and then, but it really miss driving it ( i love that 5 speed manual). it sucks that i'm probably going to have to junk it this summer.

since jan of this year!

I will have had mine for 4 years come august 14th. This is the longest I have owned any of my vehicles, but for some reason I just can;t see myself without the ex in it, cause we have been through so much together.

We have had our since around 96 or so.. It started as a daily driver.. now its the wheeling vehicles and a daily driver (but we have spare daily drivers too)..

We plan on keeping it for a while since it is just broken in.. :)

300k.jpg

that was the 3rd time it went around.. I need to change out the speedo with one from a '94 so I dont' have to keep changing the label (used for the 1st digit)..

~Mark

Bought my 92 in September of 2003....plan on keeping it for a long time.

I think i'm gonna redo the body panels before i lift it like i plan to

A little over a year. It was my first car. I'm getting a '01 yukon soon though

Drove home from the dealer on 4-30-03. Two years and 10,000 miles later i still love it!!

my parents bought mine brand new in 91....they gave it to me december of 03....just rolled over 214k miles last week and still running strong.

I have owned my X for about a year! Sold a snazzy BII and bought the X!!! I have owned a couple of Rangers and BII's, but I like the 2 door Sport alot!!

had mine just about 6.5yrs now and the only way she's leaving is on a wrecker :D

:chug: :chug:

Bought mine second week of January 2003 for my wife. Within six months she wanted a minivan. Guess who got the Explorer...

Two years as of Friday :D

:thumbsup: Bought mine February of 04. She has over 300, thousand on her, runs great now that the fuel pump is fixed. :burnout:

Parents bought it off the lot on Oct of 1995. I got it June of '02. 3 years in my hands and about 30k put on it. 143k on the clock and its 3rd tranny (WOW). The motors still truckin.

Picked her up 2 years ago with 137 000 kms on it. Today i sit at about 150, 000 kms. Runs great!

feeling behind

man i didnt know i was that far behind. Ive only had mine for about amonth and a half.... :(
Its my first car basiclly.

dreadknots_girl said:
man i didnt know i was that far behind. Ive only had mine for about amonth and a half.... :(
Its my first car basiclly.
theyre fun suvs...youll have some good times, and love your repair bill

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so far i love it. Im just waiting till i can do some stuff to it to make it that much better :D :D

Back