How long have you had your Explorer? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How long have you had your Explorer?

How long have you had your Explorer?

• 0-2 Years

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • 3-5 Years

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • 6-10 Years

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • More than 10 years

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters
I have had my 01 sport for almost 2 1/2 yrs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2 months for me! I'm still paying it off.

I bought mine new in November of '93. This is the longest I've held onto a vehicle.

almost new in summer of 95

had mine for 1 month now. I love it. 54,000 on the clock. I think my mustang is plotting an assination attempt on the X ive only driven the car 2 times since I picked up the sploder :D . Do these things eat transmissions? just curious cuz it was rebuilt before I got it. I also just put in new ball joints, converted the AC over to R-134 (although the compressor is about to puke on it) and repair bills are nuthing cuz I can do all the wrench turning myself.

ActionJackson said:
had mine for 1 month now. I love it. 54,000 on the clock. I think my mustang is plotting an assination attempt on the X ive only driven the car 2 times since I picked up the sploder :D . Do these things eat transmissions? just curious cuz it was rebuilt before I got it. I also just put in new ball joints, converted the AC over to R-134 (although the compressor is about to puke on it) and repair bills are nuthing cuz I can do all the wrench turning myself.
if you have a heavy foot or offroad...yes...they will eat transmissions faster than you can replace them...

Back