I got keyed!!!!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I got keyed!!!!!!!

I got keyed last night. I know who did it, but without real proof I can't do anything. It's one of my really good friend's jealous ex boyfriends. Someone is going to die soon...

P1010354.jpg

P1010351.jpg

P1010347.jpg

this sucks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nweibley said:
Fiberglass fenders + Liquid nitrogen = tons of tiny pieces of fiberglass everywhere.
Windshield + A Brick = tons of tiny pieces of glass everywhere. :D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Wow, they went to town on your truck.
I hope you get it all fixed up and get the culprit.

There was a kid at my school that keyed 45 cars, somebody told on him and he had to pay for every car that was caught on video, but some weren't b/c they tape over them the next day or so if the people didn't notify them soon enough.

Get some one to do the work for you, say a bum or something along those lines, possibly a crack head feinding for a fix give em 20$ and tell them cause as much damage as possible while never giving a name or pulling up in your truck, so he cant say what kind of truck it was, or do as me and my friends do when ppl screw with us, go to home depot get the most potent paint remover/glue remover and make sure you get there seals,doors,windows,wipers anything that can melt, we are pretty f*d up when someone screws with us. I would offer our services but you kind of live far away lol , all else fails give em 5 flats and 2 busted head lights(head lights are more $$ then tails!.

thewishkah said:
(head lights are more $$ then tails!.

LOL, you been doin this a while huh
6909SMILIE_trout-thumb.gif

Wow thewishkah, your really an expert, you need to start a thread with all your great tips on how to ruin someones car. Or write a book 101 Ways to Get Revenge

1. Get some ballons.
2. Fill the ballons with aircraft stripper (the stuff they strip paint off planes with).
3. Find some kids to throw them at his vehicle, just tell the kids they are water ballons (and give them each a couple bucks).

He will probably think the kids are throwing water ballons on his truck, but when he sees the paint running off his truck, justice will be served.

hey thats a good idea, i may steal it...just kididng

Critical_Level2 said:
1. Get some ballons.
2. Fill the ballons with aircraft stripper (the stuff they strip paint off planes with).
3. Find some kids to throw them at his vehicle, just tell the kids they are water ballons (and give them each a couple bucks).

He will probably think the kids are throwing water ballons on his truck, but when he sees the paint running off his truck, justice will be served.
Call me crazy, but I have a feeling something that caustic is going to eat through the ballon pretty quick.

Critical_Level2 said:
1. Get some ballons.

discount auto sells spray can stripper, $5

i only say that to remove the paint on your truck and fix it not to do any thing else

The dude who did it is a low life. Your truck didn't do anything to him but he hid and did his thing to your ride. Don't stoop to his level because his ride didn't do anything to you, it's probably a POS that he doesn't care about anyway. Now on the other hand, a little street justice, there is nothing better. Teach him why he shouldn't do those kind of things and give him plenty of time to think about it.

Charlie's_93EB said:
discount auto sells spray can stripper, $5

i only say that to remove the paint on your truck and fix it not to do any thing else

LOL, lemon juice on the windshield and hot early morning sun can be a return favor. Or some brake fluid in a supersquirter drive by?

how long does it take for the brake fluid to eat the paint and show up?

clarkkent said:
how long does it take for the brake fluid to eat the paint and show up?
Til it dries :smoke:

HypIllAuto said:
LOL, lemon juice

what will that do?

and i do not care how many layers of wax paint has it will eat to the metal,

i changed the BF for my cluch on my motorcycle and it ate through more then 20 layers of wax with 1 drop in 12 hours,

Lemon juice and its highly acidic citrus properties, penetrates the safety glass coating. Once it gets hot, it swells, causing a large amount of cracks to form rather quickly.
*Disclaimer: Dont try this at home :D

HypIllAuto said:
Lemon juice and its highly acidic citrus properties, penetrates the safety glass coating. Once it gets hot, it swells, causing a large amount of cracks to form rather quickly.
*Disclaimer: Dont try this at home :D
Uh oh........... :banghead: Why didn't you say that sooner?

can i get lemon juice by the squirt bottle?

Back