impala rims | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

impala rims

will stock impala rims fit on my truck? i have a 99 xlt. i just bought new tires yesterday and they are 255/70/16 so id like to stick with rims that i can put those on. heres a link i found to some impala rims. http://images.google.com/imgres?img...impala+rims&gbv=2&ndsp=21&hl=en&sa=N&start=21

if they wont fit, or even if they will, it would be great if someone could tell me about some other options i have.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok thanks, but if the offset and backspacing arent right i could just get some spacers or something correct?

I doubt that many people on this forum will know the specs on Impala wheels - so if I were you, I'd search Google and try to find out what the Impala's backspacing is (maybe at some Impala or Chevy forum). Then once you have that, you can compare it with your wheels and figure out if they will fit or not, and what spacer (if any) is be needed.

Go outside the box, this forum wont have every answer you need especially when you wish to use parts from other makes/models. So search Google. And if nothing comes up, then find a forum for such a vehicle, create a user, and ask the question.

im too busy for that right now, ill have to get around to that some other time. thanks though

Umm.. Unless my charts are in-correct. A Impala bolt pattern is 5 on 115mm for the 99-08 impala and 06-08 Impala SS or 5 on 127mm for the 94-96 Impala SS and the Explorer is 5 on 114.3mm or 5 on 4.5"..

Yea sadly I don't think it'll fit. That .7 is just enough in my opinion but I'm no expert but I did stay at a holiday inn.

Back