• Register Today It's free!

In Route Traffic

Goly73

Reaction score
City, State
Lake County, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
I reciently ordered a subscription with Sirius for traffic. However, the traffic is not represented on my map. Does anybody know how to fix this?

I reciently ordered a subscription with Sirius for traffic. However, the traffic is not represented on my map. Does anybody know how to fix this?

This happened to me after I let my initial Sirius subscription lapse, and then renewed it a couple of weeks later. I wound up calling Sirius customer/technical support, and they sent some type of refresh signal to my radio.

I'm with BigPapisExplorer on this one, Goly73. Give SiriusXM a call and have them refresh your signal. Also, make sure the plan you ordered is compatible with MFT (the customer service rep will be able to tell you). Let us know how it goes!

Rebecca

Are you referring to the "In Route" button on the side of the map when your displaying Travel Link Traffic data? Mine is grey'd out too.

The traffic data shows as green, yellow, or red lines next to major roadways where the traffic data is recorded.

Back