Just a Hello!

verde1977mx

Reaction score
City, State
From Tijuana, Baja California
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer '01 Sport
;)Hi I'm a new user of an Exp Sport 01, I know is an old model but
that's the one I could afford, i just want to know what are the benefits of this suv, I hope I've made a good decision:exporange choosing this car
by the way sorry for the grammar I'm a Mexican girl.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

The biggest benefit- is this forum! TONS of knowledge on here to help! Pretty easy to maintain, not a lot of stuff to go wrong, and a heck of a safe vehicle.

And don't feel bad about buying an "old car" as I sold my 2004 Taurus (and got rid of my car payments) to buy my 1995 Explorer- and it was the best decision I've probably ever made...

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. An '01 Sport is not all that old, it's a good vehicle too. Don't apologize for your grammar, you seem to have good grammar. Better than a lot of the native english speaking people on this forum. :)

Don't apologize for your grammar, you seem to have good grammar. Better than a lot of the native english speaking people on this forum. :)

Good Lord- AMEN to that!!! :D

Ohh!! thanks to all you guys, at the first time I didn't know, how this Web Site works
but I saw your comments today, and I'm glad to belong to this web site is very helpful and you pleople are very nice!!
I know now that i did a great purchase!

Bienvenida al foro!

Back