james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
Well, lets get some dates tossed out. Im good for anytime, as long as i know by end of Dec. this year so i can put in for vacation.

Official date is May 22-23

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

most any date is fine with my only dates that are black out for me is June 13 as my oldest is getting married. the rest is open.

Tim

Remember, May 31st is Memorial Day... It'll be busier than normal that weekend :thumbdwn:

Hope to have my SAS done, as long as I have the weather and $$$ to work on it. But should be trailering my explorer.

Tim

I am planning on making it down this year

My Uncle and I are both planning on going to Moab next year as well. Last year we had 2 meets on the same dates,(Moab & Smorr). I am hoping to push back the Smorr run a month or so after the Moab run next year. It would be nice to have Moab in the Spring, Smorr in the summer, and CCR in the fall.

I will be there for sure this year. Will be there for a week at least, going to rent a Polaris RZR and do some trails on that and my truck.

What time of year might this go down? After I get back from this deployment i'm going to get out of the Marines and go back to California and i'd love to get some wheeling in with you guys. I've only ever gone on a Pismo run... where I was just me and another guy, hah.

How about May 22-23? Just ahead of Memorial Day?

sounds good to me to go on off -weekend so hopefully we don;t reamed out too badly on campsites/hotels etc. and won;t have to deal with a huge crowd either.

I work weekend of May 22, with my new hours at work if Im gonna go in May it would have to be wekend of the 1st, 15th or 29th, If we can do that count me down for a whole week.

I am wanting to go memorial weekend, that way you have an extra travel home day. Canyonland Campsite rates will be $27.00 tent and $58.00 for a cabin, they require a 3 night stay for memorial weekend. She said they only raise the rates for the Jeep Safari weekend.

Oh man, I am probably gonna be starting a job, but I will definitely look into this. :D

I am planning on making it down this year

Joe, depending on your timeline, we can caravan down if you want. I am pretty sure Ken will be going this year too.

I will be there for sure this year. Will be there for a week at least, going to rent a Polaris RZR and do some trails on that and my truck.

:rolleyes: We'll see :rolleyes:

I am good with either the off weekend or memorial day weekend. The more people, the more idiots there are to watch do stupid things, but the less people, the more wheeling you actually do. Either is fun.

Rick, are you actually going to show up this year, and if so, will you bring more than the dodge:p: Sorry, I had to.

Someone set a date, I'll do the rest on my end. I'll be coming from central Arkansas and would love to caravan with some folks if the schedules allow. I doubt I'll be there a week, maybe a long weekend.

Any date is fine with me... id rather not do Mem. weekend but will if that's what is planned.

Scotty- it looks like you and i can meet up in OK city and caravan there. Keep in mind ill be pulling with a small block so i may slow you down once we get in the mountains. :p:

Scotty- it looks like you and i can meet up in OK city and caravan there. Keep in mind ill be pulling with a small block so i may slow you down once we get in the mountains. :p:
I dunno, I'll probably be going I-40, turnpike to Tulsa, Turnpike to I-35 then I-135 to I-70. Maybe meet in Wichita?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Joe, depending on your timeline, we can caravan down if you want. I am pretty sure Ken will be going this year too.

Hmm, I missed the 10yr anniversary, isn't 2010 the 15yr???

Wife has a brother in Salt Lake City but I;m not sure she wants to ride in the X all that way. She'll probably want to drive herself in the Aviator :rolleyes:

Back