• Register Today It's free!

my 2001 EDGE Project

001Edge

Reaction score
City, State
Cambridge, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer SportT
well i am new around here i have meet some of i think from wheeling with the RRORC but here aresome pic's of my truck see sig from the info on it
185696_34_full.jpg

185696_33_full.jpg

185696_37_full.jpg

185696_22_full.jpg

185696_15_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great looking ranger!

Could you tell me more about your custom 3" suspension?

about my lift well it is hard to explain but what I did was custom mount F150 t-bars in my ranger by doing this I was able to get the front to lift a lot higher than just your normal t-bar twist of 1" the bad things about doing this is that I know that my CV axels will wear out faster than if it was normal height but I am willing to take that risk and it does rid stiffer that stock. in the rear I hade custom made 5" blocks to replace my 2" stock ones there are a lot of people that don't like this because of axel warp but I am now making a 2 link bar set up to add extra support to the rear end or I might just buy one but I will see if I can make it first a lot cheaper.

I hop I answered your questions if you have any more just ask me, and I will try to help

Could you tell me what code bars you used?

Were they B code? That's what I did and It gave me like a 1" lift and they're not even twisted yet!

i think that was it it has been a about a year now and a friend of mine got me all the parts he works at ford

Thanks man, I'm gonna crank mine up soon and I should get close to 3 inches. And yeah, I could care less what it does to the CV joints. I haven't seen anyone yet who has damaged them.

yea I know what are you going to do in the rear new springs or blocks

and what kin of shock are you running I still have my stock ones and I need new ones

In the rear I plan on doing the OME 2" lift springs, warrior shackles, shock mount skids, and OME Nitrocharger shocks all around. Sounds complicated but it should work out great.

Not sure if they make the OME springs for rangers though.

Back