Naches Pass - Funny Rocks - Moon Rocks after July15 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Naches Pass - Funny Rocks - Moon Rocks after July15

Leaving NOW!

Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

man this blows, I still have a ways to go on my sas but atleast i know there is explorers in wa state now. getting sick of toyotas and jeeps lol. hey let me know if there is anyone close to reiter pit or walker valley.

I'm right in Woodinville so I make it up to Reiter's for a little play every now and again. I had to skip this trip unfortunatly due to family plans myself. Let us know how it went over there when you get back fellas.

man this blows, I still have a ways to go on my sas but atleast i know there is explorers in wa state now. getting sick of toyotas and jeeps lol. hey let me know if there is anyone close to reiter pit or walker valley.

I'm 15 minutes from Walker Valley

I'm 15 minutes from Walker Valley

well it looks like I might need to buy a hauler and trailer:D. bad is i need to build a whole new rear end, im thinking a currie extreme duty housing 9 inch four linked with 5.38s and mosers.

Did any of you guys wonder what would happen if you decided to drive off the trail and go down one of the rock slides????

Wonder no more

so when is the next run?

ive got my ex ready to roll

so when is the next run?

ive got my ex ready to roll

Ben, Chris, Forrest and Andy are at the funny rocks right now.

June 12th & 13th is the June invasion at kevins ( Diff wack daddy)

where is the funny rocks located at?

thanks

In Eastern Washington near the town of Nile

Had a blast last weekend! I want to go back ASAP before the trails dry out. Kaner and 5 fingers were like elby and the snow drifts are deep up at the rocks.

Back