new jeep | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new jeep

this was the day after my mom got her brand new jeep a 50+ thousand dollar car because she got mopar performance it has a 5.7 liter hemi.. its got more balls than anything i have been in stock..
but she took it to our camp ground and got it stuck it had about 300 miles on it.. she drives for a living so the lifetime warrenty was a need its 3 months old and has twenty thousand miles on it.. and she JUST hit a deer with it yesterday lol.. her company reinburses her fully.. she is a box sales manager. just for proof that this car has balls i took a c5 z06 out at about 150 mph on the high way... he couldnt keep up acceleration wise..
here is it stuck..

0410081914c.jpg

0410081914.jpg

0410081916.jpg

then right after she hit a deer
0801080741b.jpg

twenty miles an hour
it pushed the head light back the lower front bumper came off pushed the grill back front left quarter panel is pushed out.. bumper is dented cracked the grill and killed the deer... at 20... 1300 in damage

and here is it after it hit a deer...

and all of these taken from my phone so idk the quality its just a pos lg venus.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that sux bout ur moms jeep u got more pics of the damage

yea ill see if i can send them from my phone (all these pics are from my phone.. )

so is the jeep totalled or what

How would 1300 dollars in damage hitting a deer at 20 mph total a nearly brand new, 50k car Super Sam?

your telling me that a Vette C5 Z06 at 150 mph is slower then the Jeep?

The Jeep will do 150 mph?

Wow, Way to enjoy that heep... mud, accidents, 150 mph car chases... I'm impressed. You mom sounds like one tough lady :salute:

Not sure I believe the 150 mph part

the 6.1 Hemi yes, the 5.7 Hemi no way

lol i did the 150 part... and no its not totaled..... no where near it.. fixed now...
and the c5 could not keep up around this turn at about 130 and i was just pulling (him full on you could hear him red line) to about 150 GUESSTAMATE(speedo ends at 140)

I just had a Hemi Grand Cherokee Limited for the month of july and I call .................................

159161_5cde1080f3.jpg

Jeff - :navajo:

you can call bullshit all you want... :) if i could id let you sit in it..:) did i mention up there that mopar performance had a little fun with the engine and suspension (loook at that i did) its not your average 5.7 only because she wanted a srt8 jeep but not for the hassle of emissions. so she said what can mopar do to this and before it arrived mopar had a nice look for 10 grand and said here ya go. (her company pays for the car so her i guess you could call him boss said go ahead) were taking it to a drag strip again in about 3 weeks.. :) last time it ran 12.8 quarter when my brother was driving it..

Sorry...but no way way I'm believing ANY SUV will outrun a Z06. Have you every driven a Z06? The driver either didn't know you were racing...or was smarter that running 150 on the highway and let you go. Not to mention around a corner in a top heavy suv.

Don't expect any HEEP love here. After all THIS IS AN EXPLORER forum.

Oh yeah, and my stock '91 X wouldn't have gotten stuck in that campsite... :)

Oh yeah, and my stock '91 X wouldn't have gotten stuck in that campsite... :)

He, he.... I was waiting for someone to point that out. It looks and sounds like the new heaps are made more for the Autobahn than for the trails.:bsnicker:

...now where did I put my wading boots?

He, he.... I was waiting for someone to point that out. It looks and sounds like the new heaps are made more for the Autobahn than for the trails.:bsnicker:

it was sitting in extremly wet grass. and it really wasnt stuck my brother got in and floored it and it came out (my mom didnt want to hurt it) (lifetime warrenty) the jeep was just sitting there and it just started sinking she was inside our camper cleaning it then she was going to come back home.. but she didnt know that for about a week the camp site was flooded to just about 3 feet from the camper.. and yes i have been in a zo6 my brother was a car dealer and i have raced a few in my mustang. and my brothers cobra. and this one isnt jeep's *trail rated* she wanted it so she could take it to the strip and have fun.. or as my uncle does with his undercover police interceptor srt8 charger make it a sleeper.. ( it doesnt have one single emblem on it and the lights are inside only emblems on it are dodge and charger with the standard rims) (he is the chief of police of our local town owego new york if you really want to look rick(ed mcculskey for more info) and im not looking for simpathy im just telling you all the story. and the dude that drove the zo6 was on my ass until about 140 ish (speedo ends) then he pulled back you could hear it screaming i was only doing about 120 around a banked turn. not to mention i race go kart's late model race cars and stock cars and regular cars at the strip. i know how to drive.. and next month i take the state police driving course for their officers.. (my uncle got me in i will be posting pics if i can get the mustang ready to go (because i will be doing a demonstration against a crown vic charger and camaro to show that some street cars with average drivers can out perform police vehicles with training) then i learn defensive driving.

how about some punctuation classes? LOL
just messin

doing 140 in a Jeep is STUPID, you should keep it on the track
But then with the cheif of police being your uncle I am sure you dont have to learn the hard way until you kill someone

Just throwin that out there since you wanted to share.

I know how to drive also, I know enough that the Z06 could have taken you at any speed in any corner, but he probably wised up and let you go expecting you to crash and burn

Keep it on the damn track and respect your moms truck, lifetime warranty or not Jeeps dont hold up so well to heavy abuse :) If my mom caught me beating on her new truck and claiming to do 140 in it I would be a dead man and I'm 36... Cant wait to see how you turn out if you make it that far

Harsh, maybe, but needed I think

I agree completely 410. My Brother, Dad, and I just finished building a fairly hot Camaro. I'm 24, my brother is 27, my Dad is 62, and my MOM told all of us that if we get one ticket in that thing its gone!

I just had a Hemi Grand Cherokee Limited for the month of july and I call .................................

159161_5cde1080f3.jpg

Jeff - :navajo:

I'll second that...

Kid..you've got some growing up to do.......:rolleyes: Hopefully before you kill someone, if what you're claiming even has a kernel of truth to it....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

he could be right!!! i mean, i took a viper in my mounty with 33's, and stock gears!!!!! it was intensee!!! he pulled hard until my raised governor kicked in at 185!!!!!!!

in case you havent laughed, go ahead now. -i third? or fourth - BULLSHITTTT especially in a heep. :D

Back