• Register Today It's free!

New member with 2013 Sport

13TURBO

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 White Sport
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have a 2013 Pearl White Sport ordered with an ETA of the 24th. I already have H&R springing waiting in my garage and an appointment for the front windows to be smoked. I had a 2011 loaded up XLT, then a Ruby Red 2013 XLT that I just sold to get this Sport. First truck in a long time and a lot of cars im actually excited about. Anyway hope to meet some good people and just wanted to say hey.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome - only active forum I've found for the Explorer and therefore the best !!!! :)

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have a 2013 Pearl White Sport ordered with an ETA of the 24th. I already have H&R springing waiting in my garage and an appointment for the front windows to be smoked. I had a 2011 loaded up XLT, then a Ruby Red 2013 XLT that I just sold to get this Sport. First truck in a long time and a lot of cars im actually excited about. Anyway hope to meet some good people and just wanted to say hey.
Welcome to the Forum 13TURBO. :wavey:
I think that is a White Platinum Tri-Coat, not Pearl White. ;) Hope you enjoy it.:thumbsup:

Peter

Nice...i just picked up my fully loaded Xsport in white yesterday...traded in my old '08 Range Rover sport and loving it! The technology is great so far and havent had any weirdness with the MFT.

Looking at doing some mods very soon.

Pearl white, and platinum white is basically the same color with a different name...!

Welcome to the forum, 13TURBO! Let us know when you bring your new ride home; of course, we'd love to see some pictures once it arrives! If you'd like an update on your Explorer's ETA, send me a PM with your VIN (or order number and dealer name); I'm happy to share any news I can find. :)

Crystal

Welcome, we just got ours last week. Any more info on the H&R springs? I didn't think anyone made springs for the explorer yet. I'd love to lower ours about 1.5"

Welcome, we just got ours last week. Any more info on the H&R springs? I didn't think anyone made springs for the explorer yet. I'd love to lower ours about 1.5"

Yes the H&R springs are actually made for the Flex Turbo but they share a chassis. I have them on order, they should be here next week and ill have them put on and update with info and pics once I have it all done.

Thanks for the info! Please share any tips on the install, and any changes in the ride feel or handling. It rides so nice I'm afraid to stiffen it up, but I really want to drop it. It just completes the overall look and stance with a closed wheel gap!

011.jpg

012.jpg

So being in the Ford world a long long time, I know a shipper that goes to Chicago a lot. I asked him to do my a favor and track down my Sport. He did and text me these pictures of her just a few minutes ago. Then got it onto a truck and says I should see it Thursday if not Friday at the very latest. Have a safe trip to Cleveland my friend.

Just thought id share.

Very cool pics! And interesting to see it next to a regular explorer....really makes the sport model stand out!

Yeah now im like a 7 year old on X-Mas eve. Was really nice of that shipper to shoot me some pictures. All I asked him to do was push it to the front of the shipping line so I could have it for the weekend, texting me pictures was a bonus.

011.jpg

012.jpg

So being in the Ford world a long long time, I know a shipper that goes to Chicago a lot. I asked him to do my a favor and track down my Sport. He did and text me these pictures of her just a few minutes ago. Then got it onto a truck and says I should see it Thursday if not Friday at the very latest. Have a safe trip to Cleveland my friend.

Just thought id share.

Does look nice.

Back