New to the Forum!

frankthetank

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer XLS
Hello everyone,
My name is Kyle. I am originally from northwestern PA, but I am enlisted in the Air Force and am currently stationed in Albuquerque, NM. I drive a 2004 Explorer XLS 4.0 4X4. Just rolled 79K. I have had it for a little over 2 years now and like it a lot. However I want to pay it off and buy a truck by the end of the year. I look forward to conversing with everyone and offering help if need be!
As a new member I hope to find help changing the transmission fluid and filter. I also noticed small holes in my muffler today. suggestions on a new muffler would be greatly appreciated as well. I know this isn't the place to be posting that kind of stuff. But if anyone can lead me in the right direction to find assistance that would be greatly appreciated! See ya'll around!

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service!! :salute:

Be sure to check out the 3rd Gen Sub Forums:

Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers
Questions related to non-modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers and Mountaineers. Problem solving, maintenance, TSB, service bulletins, owner reviews, specifications. Sport Trac and Sport use the 1995-2001 forum.

Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers
Questions related to modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers and Mountaineers. For Sport Trac and Sport models use the 1995-2001 forum. Aftermarket accessories and modifications. Bullbar, running boards, floor mats, cargo mat, DVD headrest, wheels, tires, stereo upgrade, headlights, mud flaps, lift kits, engine swap, transmission swap.

Happy Exploring! :biggthump

Back