IMG_3479.jpg
IMG_3480.jpg
IMG_3481.jpg
IMG_3482.jpg
IMG_3483.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_3485.jpg
IMG_3487.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Beautiful truck

Thank-you !!! I promised myself after my heart surgery, that I'd have me a "toy". We drove 635 miles one way to get it. I wasn't disappointed. I like it !!!!!

My buddy owns a FORD dealership, and slapped a dealers emblem on it. I told him that was fraud !!!! LOL

The rubber mat in the back is a original FORD mat. The previous owner cut some "holes" in it so the bed extender set more flat with the bed. The only thing I didn't like about the truck. I got all the service records. I only wish he'd of kept the original wheels !!!!!!

BUT, he didn't. I'd of found some one who wanted them !!!!

It originally had a Optima Yellow top battery in it when I bought it. I replaced it with a new Odyssey battery. The Optima was about 3 years old. I sold it for $75.00. Don"t know if I got taken on it, but it's gone.

I'd say that I'm KNEE DEEP in FORDs !!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention that there is a 18'x34'x17' tall addition on the left side of this garage that houses our boat. Am presently working to finish it.

Man that is a beautiful truck! I'd almost give up Clifford for one like that. Is it AWD? and what is its tow rating?

It is a AWD. It has a class 3 tow hitch on it. But as for how many #'s it will tow, I'm not sure.

I really was impressed by how good a shape it was in. It had 105k on it when I bought it.

I brought it home and gave 2 coats of Griot's wax/polish, and 2 coats of Collinite 845. (Hope I'm not overstepping here stating what I use, NOT trying to advertise).

Man that's my dream truck

Gorgeous garage and this is the perfect addition

Love It! Have always wanted one. The Only thing I dont like is..... Its not in my garage! Great Find!!!

Hey, beautiful truck. I noticed the Adrenalin floor mats look new. Where did you get them?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back