Our 2008 Adrenalin | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Our 2008 Adrenalin

The Adrenalin floor mats came with it. The guy never used them, he had rubber mats in it when I bought it. I covered them in plastic. I've since taken them out and put them up. Have been looking for a pair for the rear. Found a full set, but after checking, it was a scam.

Found another set of 4, (there were not Adrenalin), but didn't/couldn't pay the asking price. 🙁

Yeah, "traveler" Parsons is about a 12 pack away !!! LOL

The Adrenalin floor mats came with it. The guy never used them, he had rubber mats in it when I bought it. I covered them in plastic. I've since taken them out and put them up. Have been looking for a pair for the rear. Found a full set, but after checking, it was a scam.

Found another set of 4, (there were not Adrenalin), but didn't/couldn't pay the asking price. 🙁

Yeah, "traveler" Parsons is about a 12 pack away !!! LOL
That's fabulous. I bought an Adrenalin for my wife. She loves it. But the mats are a little worn. I was hoping to replace them for her as a christmas gift. They seem very difficult to find. But thanks for letting me know. Im actually in Canada.

I'd say "IF" you can find them and justify the cost, you should buy them. Harder to find every day !!!!

Back