Painted the X | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Painted the X

I touced up the paint on the explorer yesterday, somehow it does not look factory anymore :D

Attachments

• IM001195.JPG
    IM001195.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 650
  • IM001332.JPG
    IM001332.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 638
  • IM001333.JPG
    IM001333.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 643

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats pretty sweet!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

only mistake in an otherwise awsome job use of black in the paint. people will be able to see it easier when it moves with black in the paint at night.. trust me...(if you want ot know me just ask) but otherwise nice very nice wish i had the balls to do the same

At least clean the blue oval back off on the back :rolleyes:

That's so Politicaly uncorrect. Love it. I would have loved to have that paint job on my trucks when I lived inside the DC beltway. At one time I had my X with that vinyl camoed stuff along the side and the one way camo stuff on the back and side glass. And yes, I had gun racks, bow racks, fishing racks and not to mention "Piss on work I'm going fishing", "Piss on work I'm going Hunting", "Piss on 24" decals.

That front bumper gives me some ideas.

I love it man its ugly but ugly is a beautiful thing, LOL! Great JOB! :thumbsup:

that is freakin' awesome!!

i can just picture you sitting with your buddies one night, "hold my beer and watch this!"
/grabs spray paint, goes nuts!

that is by far the most beautiful thing in the world

Back