Paragon Adventure Park

yob_yeknom

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Glade Hill, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT & '06 Limited
I've finally got the pictures up from my off-roading trip to Paragon Adventure Park on 8-25-01.
(dead link)

Some of the dates on the pictures are wrong. The time on my camera is apparently off by 12 hours. All of the pictures (except for the last 2) were taken on the 25th.

Everyone who went on the trip with me, I didn't forget about your copies. I'll get them to you after we go on the 18th. I'll put both sets of pictures into albums and burn them onto CD's. I've never used the software on CD's before, but we'll see how well it turns out. Things look really good on my computer. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice pics. looks like there's a lot of mud there.
i'm 90% sure i'll be at the next one:)
but...
i might need to ride with someone since i dont think my explorer can handle the trails. anyone wanna let me ride with them??

In all honesty, I'm pretty sure you can handle the trails. Especially the first couple of trails we did. The trails in the woods would be tricky, but if you take it really easy I think you'll be fine. We'll all spot you each time you think you might need help climbing over a rock in the path. (don't worry, they're not huge or anything) If it looks like you'll have trouble, we'll do what we did for me and build a little ramp of sticks to get you over it.
If you really don't want to, though I suggest you do, you can always ride with me.

Well John

Maybe he should ride with you....that way he gets to see what it is like before our next run...

ahhh.. those pics are awesome....

Karol

Ahhhhhhh my beast is just bout ready for this, a bit higher, stronger..... awsome pic john, my cam is a pos, the pc link is broken so i cant upload anything anymore until i get the new cable. im workin on a custom pc for the truck, work off the exsisting monitors, and added navigation. anyone is free to ride wit me, im not that bad.... lol

ciao

the pics look really good, lots of em!

Sure Chris

Originally posted by lizardtrac
Ahhhhhhh my beast is just bout ready for this, a bit higher, stronger..... awsome pic john, my cam is a pos, the pc link is broken so i cant upload anything anymore until i get the new cable. im workin on a custom pc for the truck, work off the exsisting monitors, and added navigation. anyone is free to ride wit me, im not that bad.... lol

ciao

Don't u beeelivvvee it... lol Chris'll scare the hell out of ya.....nnahh just jokin..

Karol

I'll have 3 empty seats in my truck if someone needs to ride with me

LOL.. GOTTA LOVE IT.... YA ONLY LIVE ONCE....

CIAO

Re: Sure Chris

Originally posted by ExplorerEB96
Don't u beeelivvvee it... lol Chris'll scare the hell out of ya.....nnahh just jokin..

Karol
Ummm.... are you sure you remember right? Chris probably will scare the hell out of ya. How many times was it that he had smoke rolling off his tires from spinning on the rocks? ;)Chris, that $h!t was crazy man! :eek: :)

hmmm I guess ur right john... maybe i should start chargin for rides..... lol... but ya gotta admit... ITS FUN!!! and hey,... im not all that bad ...... lol oh yeah, i almost turned my beast over yesterday, had 2 wheels off the ground, now that was cool... lol

ciao

we'll have to start a 2 wheel action group lizardtrac. :) nice pics monkey boy. i might have to join you guys next time if time permits me.

Back