Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS

If all goes well I'll be picking this truck up on Sunday. I'm throwing this out there to see what kind of interest there might be in this truck before it goes to the junkyard. I will be pulling the tranny, the OHV engine will be up for grabs but with the exception of some minor body damage the rest of the truck is intact. If the deal goes through I'll update the post and maybe put up some pics. Thanks

EDIT:

O.K. so I've got the truck and the part out is on! Now for a little general info. The grill, bumpers, headlights, hood, and tailgate are all damaged. Other than that the truck is pretty clean. It has the nerf style running boards and they're in good shape, just a very little surface rust nothing bad. All of the trim is in good shape as is the interior(medium prairie tan cloth). Its got the console with the little bag under the arm rest, but one of the screw mounts for the arm rest is broken however the cover of the arm rest is in good shape. Any questions just ask.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmm maybe interested in the engine. my main bearings are making some noise, do you know how many miles are on it. or what color the interior it has. could use some trim and maybe a seat

Not sure on the interior. I can let you know tomorrow after I pick it up. It has 105,x.. miles.

Edit: Medium prairie tan cloth

Bump for update...

Do you have any pictures of the two front seats? May have a buyer for them

No, I don't. But I'll take some and get them up asap.

No problem.

Also, does it have the white face gauges?

Gauges are gone, but they were standard black anyway. I've got the pics of the seats, just have to upload them. Sorry about the delay, camera issues.

Gauges are gone, but they were standard black anyway. I've got the pics of the seats, just have to upload them. Sorry about the delay, camera issues.

Technology sucks

Roof crossbars?

Which type do you need?

Which type do you need?

See the bars on my '99 Eddie Bauer? That's what I need for the XP8.

b2cbdacd-a90e-4115-aa85-d3c2dadc98e8_zps0a7e5311.jpg

Those are the kind I have. Do you need just the bars or do you need the mounts as well. What's your zip so I can figure shipping.

do you have the two yellow airbag resistors that are under the rear side of the front seats I need the two little yellow plugs

Not sure what their called but im looking for the skirts or covers that go behind the tires that block the dirt.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back