Quick Question On Neons Vs. L.E.D | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Quick Question On Neons Vs. L.E.D

Hey guys so im in the market to buy a under boody light kit for my car and iwas just on the street glow web site and i realy like the NEONS gold series... but on there web site they also offer led and i was just wondering what the main difference was between theis two light if any and wich one would be brighter and look better thanxssss !!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha typo above its actuallys for my 98 explo lol not a car

under-lights eh....

***slowly walks out of thread***

You want some under booty lights? :D

But seriously, LED lights are less fragile and last longer.

Neon is just the type of color, like neon orange v.s. just regular orange. LEDs are really bright.... Under lights are legit. I have some blue Cold Cathodes under my glove box and steering wheel, it looks pretty cool.

I would recommend LEDs. They last longer then neon gas tubes, are more durable, and vibration/impact resistant.

Ive had red neons for about 2 years, no problems. I also rigged up 2 pieces of white tin to help with reflection. They look great. but is kind of a pain to mount. If i would of researched it a little more, led is easy to mount and can be pointed in the direction you want.
b3hr3ns

Id go for the LED's, one plus is lifespan, but then you can do so many different patterns, like 7 different colors, compared to neons ONE color, and you might be able to like pulse them thats about it lol

Back