Santa is coming soon. What is on your wish list? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Santa is coming soon. What is on your wish list?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A 2jz engine, No Sh*T! Are you overnighting parts from japan?! sorry for the fast and furious quote but when do you get ti use it? good luck on the project i'm sure it will kick asss!

here ya go! :p:

attachment.php

I'd love a new set of firestone destination a/t
A kn cold air intake maybe
a better job
bearings would also so be nice :p

here ya go! :p:

attachment.php

hahaha thats great!!!! i will have the supra done soon hopefully it going on 6 years of building well more like 3 years then i moved and left it in my mom garage. i'll have to post pics of when i picked it up

i'm with limit02 up there my list could go on for ever but for the mounty
gears and locker front and rear
extra set of mounty doors
rock sliders/guards
skid plates

for my long lost never ending project from high school
full 2JZGTTE engine swap with a 6 speed including everything i need
paint job and put together!!!
make my mother happy and get it outta her garage

sweet! i am getting one for my 89 supra. i ran the numbers with all the mods i've got it set up for and i hit 980-1056rwhp!!! thats horsepower sucka!!! ;)

are you going with a stroker kit? the setup i'm building will put me right in line with 1067rwhp with a 75hp shot. thats with 45pounds of boost and full stroker kit with the included forged crank.... umm dam its a long list of parts haha. i'm actually doing the same setup that a guy in our car club has but that is in a s2000

are you going with a stroker kit? the setup i'm building will put me right in line with 1067rwhp with a 75hp shot. thats with 45pounds of boost and full stroker kit with the included forged crank.... umm dam its a long list of parts haha. i'm actually doing the same setup that a guy in our car club has but that is in a s2000

yeah i am. the guy that is building the engine for me threw in titanium rods, new valves, and the whole package for the stage 3 set up. and the fact that my car weighs 2440lbs, it is gonna be way fast!

Supra's = Dyno Queens:D

Edit-Just so you guys know, I am kidding;) I have read about the Texas Mile and know who holds the record as well as seen numerous vids of supras destroying just about everything it comes across. But some are dyno queens;)

mine is basically a drift/drag setup kinda a weird combo but mini tubbed rear to fit a fat set of slicks but i can still bolt on a set of enkei wheels to kick her sideways. good luck with the build man if your build is like mine then its never ending lol

mine is basically a drift/drag setup kinda a weird combo but mini tubbed rear to fit a fat set of slicks but i can still bolt on a set of enkei wheels to kick her sideways. good luck with the build man if your build is like mine then its never ending lol

i have a pair of drag radials i am gonna through on whenever i head up to the track. i want to put a LSD in the rear in case i change to a drift car like yours. but the LSD should help me hook better. i'll just have to see how she rides on the slicks. oh i know exactly what you mean, this prject is 5 years in the making and counting. lol

same here hopefully this summer will be the last summer it sits in hiding

same here hopefully this summer will be the last summer it sits in hiding

i know that feeling. it ruins, but like crap. spooling up sounds like a broken washer. lmao!

mine was a fire damage so i needed to replace alot of the rear body panels along with all the electrical and well just about every single thing on the car. so the motor is sitting in peices as is the tranny but the body is finished just needs to be put together. carbonfiber hood, fenders, doors, targa, rear hatch, mirrors lol as much CF as i could put on the car i did. less paint means cheaper

mine was a fire damage so i needed to replace alot of the rear body panels along with all the electrical and well just about every single thing on the car. so the motor is sitting in peices as is the tranny but the body is finished just needs to be put together. carbonfiber hood, fenders, doors, targa, rear hatch, mirrors lol as much CF as i could put on the car i did. less paint means cheaper

i have the stock paint and body. i love the factory midnight purple! its in prestine condition! but the only problem with the car apart from the motor.....auto. i am getting the engine and transmission in one package.

Back