Photos - Moab 2006 Photos | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Moab 2006 Photos

Now tell me, is there anything wrong with this guy? :D
DSCN0339_Small_.JPG

Marshal, Jared- you guys can just bite me :p
DSCN0341_Small_.JPG

King Potato Salad!!!!! (hey, better than King TOSSED salad :eek: )
DSCN0387_Small_.JPG

How I managed to miss my plane.... can I help it if the damn things are so addictive?!
DSCN0393_Small_.JPG

Speaking of, does anyone think my backpack reallydeserved a full body search? Feh.
DSCN0400_Small_.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So did anyone get a picture of Patrick driving? Since I took over on the harder obstacles this year we only got one or two. If anyone got a picture please email it to us he would like them.

Spas said:
Ain't nuffin wrong with your lines, Jeff... if you're insane and you don't wanna keep your mirror anymore :D :confused:
DSCN0311_Small_.jpg

DSCN0313_Small_.jpg

Hey Jefe, I still have that spare passanger mirrior lying around if you want it. No glass, but the rest is perfect. Unless you just like you duck tape :p

Spas said:
Now tell me, is there anything wrong with this guy? :D
Yeah he does'nt have a Dr Pepper! :p
DSCN0339_Small_.jpg

Marshal, Jared- you guys can just bite me :p
DSCN0341_Small_.jpg

King Potato Salad!!!!! (hey, better than King TOSSED salad :eek: )
DSCN0387_Small_.jpg

How I managed to miss my plane.... can I help it if the damn things are so addictive?!
Doh! There's the Dr Pepper!!!! :D
DSCN0393_Small_.jpg

Speaking of, does anyone think my backpack reallydeserved a full body search? Feh.
DSCN0400_Small_.jpg
i am leaving the backpack search alone!

Everyone has awsome pictures!
And Jefe Those lines are all F'ed up............ AWSOME!!!!

Now we need more videos!!!

Nate

Stic-o said:
Hey Jefe, I still have that spare passanger mirrior lying around if you want it. No glass, but the rest is perfect. Unless you just like you duck tape :p
It popped back together, no worse for wear. :D Figures, as I have a spare in the garage. :rolleyes:

However on Escalator I sacrificed my arm to save the drivers side mirror. I've replaced two of those already and they ain't cheep (power mirror, puddle lamp). :eek:

well it looks like everyone had a fun time. i really hope that the badlands trip it as great becasue it is the first run i will be making with the explorer group

This is Gerald checking in from my mother's home in TX and on David's login...... got two more days to make it back to SC. My tranny's still acting up but I should be able to limp home - 2,000 miles is a heckuva long trip at 55-60 mph :rolleyes:

I had a great time again, but am dissapointed in having to quit the harder trails because my tranny wouldn't go vertical :( I guess at something over 180,000 miles I got my money's worth out of it though.

It was great meeting some more new faces and now that we got Spas out there maybe she'll figure out how to wheel her own next year :D I'll bet she can see why it's worth the drive now.

Will post more in a few days but now I have to get ready to hit the road again.

AspenX said:
This is Gerald checking in from my mother's home in TX and on David's login...... got two more days to make it back to SC. My tranny's still acting up but I should be able to limp home - 2,000 miles is a heckuva long trip at 55-60 mph :rolleyes:

I had a great time again, but am dissapointed in having to quit the harder trails because my tranny wouldn't go vertical :( I guess at something over 180,000 miles I got my money's worth out of it though.

It was great meeting some more new faces and now that we got Spas out there maybe she'll figure out how to wheel her own next year :D I'll bet she can see why it's worth the drive now.

Will post more in a few days but now I have to get ready to hit the road again.
Gerald what is the tranny doing? I remember Rick saying it was slipping..

Well I'm sitting in the road next to City Market borrowing internet again...

lots more great pics put up! gonna take forever to go thru them all.... I had so much fun meeting all you guys and hanging out and taking my explorer wheeling...

spent a few days in arches... lots of cool stuff there... pretty small tho... seemed like I had done almost everything in just 2 days...

was gonna head to canyonlands today... but I pulled my calf hiking delicate arch in the dark last night... not too bad... but enough to make me not want to hike on it much...

so I dunno I guess I'll head to my parents place today... maybe I'll spend the night in vegas on the way...

Blee1099 said:
Gerald what is the tranny doing? I remember Rick saying it was slipping..

Yup, slipping and it also puked once if I remember correctly.

Jefe said:
However on Escalator I sacrificed my arm to save the drivers side mirror. I've replaced two of those already and they ain't cheep (power mirror, puddle lamp). :eek:

let the Mirror go, your arm is lot more to replace :p

Tracy and I got in at 4 am this morning. What a great trip again. As usual it was great to see old friends and meet some new ones. Other then the crappy fuel from Chevron we didnt have any other problems. Big thanks for all the help from everyone on Saturday when my truck wouldnt run worth a crap. I also need a rear locker and my duel cases installed. Then potato salid hill and escalator will be mine. Now to head out to the garage to fix a few things cause I have another wheeling trip this weekend to attend :D

I made it back on Mon afternoon. Thanks everybody for the good memories.

Only problems I had was a seized belt tensioner which toasted the belt. This happened on our way back with the drive shaft with JTX. Oh and the driverside window won't roll up so I drove 16 hours with the window down. I was scared leaving her in a parking lot over night so I just slept in her.

Thanks again Marshall for showing me the easy way to change a belt and tensioner. Thanks, Mike for the spotting me over the CB. Jeff thanks for making sure your flock got back home safely. And of course Rick and Char for getting things together.

Well, leave it to the Navy to mess up more of my life. :fire: I had planned on doing a flat bed and trying out some different springs this winter :) but all of that along with the T-haven runs will now have to be put on hold :mad: . Just found out yesterday afternoon that I will be deploying to Ft. Suse, Iraq in 2 weeks. I'll be flying out to Port Hueneme, CA & Ft. Bliss, TX for some training then off to the Sand Box for about a year.

That just plain sucks :( :thumbdwn:

little off topic but Gerald, I heard you got a nice gift from Rick at Moab :D

90ranajo said:
Well, leave it to the Navy to mess up more of my life. :fire: I had planned on doing a flat bed and trying out some different springs this winter :) but all of that along with the T-haven runs will now have to be put on hold :mad: . Just found out yesterday afternoon that I will be deploying to Ft. Suse, Iraq in 2 weeks. I'll be flying out to Port Hueneme, CA & Ft. Bliss, TX for some training then off to the Sand Box for about a year.

What do they need the navy for in the middle of the desert :confused:

90ranajo said:

That sucks balls, man :( Kidnap an army Hummer or something and do some desert wheeling out there at least, lol. Maybe you'll run into Doug....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Stic-o said:
What do they need the navy for in the middle of the desert :confused:
Well the Army is getting too strung out from cutbacks and their rotations that they have started bringing in the Navy to take over different aspects like IED detection and detainee control and anti-missle defense. I'll be stationed at Ft. Suse Detention Center in northern Iraq.

This is gonna be my new home for the next 8 months or so:
2973173120089462589GfUQxM_ph.jpg

Back