Sterling Grey Explorer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sterling Grey Explorer

Ditto! Love my silver/black combo!

Mine doesn't get here for another MONTH...just got my fix though looking at your photos, sweet!! ;)

Of course like the gentleman above said, I have yet to see a color that wasn't really nice when all polished up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the TOW (Trailer) button on mine (that's the one I was referring tow). so we have Tow, Park Assist, and what else? Auto rear liftgate?

Oops, yes the third button is for the power lift gate.

Ordered the same combo...build date week of 3/21...can not wait!!!!!

Ordered the same combo...build date week of 3/21...can not wait!!!!!

For those of you still waiting for yours, so far this has really been a great vehicle. It is soooo smooth and comfortable, quiet on the highway, shifts great, the adaptive cruise is amazing (can't believe how well it works), sound system is awesome, and has enough "gadgets" to keep any tech-junky busy. There are some quirks with the Sync (particularly with how the system seems to need more processing power or memory), but overall we are extremely happy with our new Ford so far! I think Ford hit it out-of-the park with this one and it’ll be a big seller for them. In comparing the XLT loaded with the Acadia or Traverse, the Explorer offers much more bang for the money.

Just got the brochure I ordered online and as I was hoping, a nice $750 coupon right in the back with expiration date in early May. Given my ETA for delivery at dealer is 3/28, I'm very happy right now.

For those of you still waiting for yours, so far this has really been a great vehicle. It is soooo smooth and comfortable, quiet on the highway, shifts great, the adaptive cruise is amazing (can't believe how well it works), sound system is awesome, and has enough "gadgets" to keep any tech-junky busy. There are some quirks with the Sync (particularly with how the system seems to need more processing power or memory), but overall we are extremely happy with our new Ford so far! I think Ford hit it out-of-the park with this one and it’ll be a big seller for them. In comparing the XLT loaded with the Acadia or Traverse, the Explorer offers much more bang for the money.

I would concur with that assessment.

Very well done Ford but please fix SYNC ASAP

Sterling/Charcoal
Spec 302A
Dual Buckets
Console
Towing

Ordered Saturday and who knows when it will get here!!

Back