Texas EF members meet and greet | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas EF members meet and greet

Where would be the best area for a Texas EF meet and greet?

• Austin

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • San Antonio

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Dallas

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waco

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reapereviltwin

Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
Texas EF members meet and greet for EF peeps in Texas. Throwing out the idea to try to arrange a meeting so we can meet in person and throw a few back.

[Edit]
Due to the poll being edited/screwed up by a moderator that thinks he's being funny, this poll is closed and I re-opened a new one here:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289824

[/Edit]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just how many EF members are hiding in the Austin area? Talk about a huge lead quickly.

Moderators, I see 59 votes total, but 27 views, did I do something wrong on setting up the poll?

WTH? how can there be 59 votes already and only 27 views of the thread???

You forgot to add Big Bend or El Paso. I think it would be fun to sit near the Mexican border and watch the gun fights between the Federales and the Drug Cartels. :D

Bastrop is nice too.

You forgot to add Big Bend or El Paso. I think it would be fun to sit near the Mexican border and watch the gun fights between the Federales and the Drug Cartels. :D

Bastrop is nice too.

I thought of Bend Bend as a run maybe. But for the meet and greet was just looking in the areas most members seem to be from. Bastrop is close to Austin, so I was considering Bastrop as Austin area.

Dont know how much wheeling I'll be doing in a 2wd but I'll sure come to the meet and greet untill i get my 4wd :) then it's game on!

I vote Austin.

Dont know how much wheeling I'll be doing in a 2wd but I'll sure come to the meet and greet untill i get my 4wd :) then it's game on!

01, that's what the plan is for Tx EF'ers meet face to face, throw back a few and then come up with a plan for everyone to find a place to wheel together, 2wd's and 4wd's! If we come up with place to meet and greet and wheel at the same time, that is better! (BTW, am I spelling "greet" right?)

I vote Austin.

LOL, that seems to be the place!!

01, that's what the plan is for Tx EF'ers meet face to face, throw back a few and then come up with a plan for everyone to find a place to wheel together, 2wd's and 4wd's! If we come up with place to meet and greet and wheel at the same time, that is better! (BTW, am I spelling "greet" right?)

LOL, Yeah i think it's spelled right. Hopefully we can get this ball going I been getting bored lately and I need something to do and wanna meet some ppl that are into some of the same things I am. I got a bunch of buddies that like to hate cause I wanna fix up an X ( guess that's what you get from chevy ppl lol).

A certain unnamed moderator was being a smart ass

WTH? how can there be 59 votes already and only 27 views of the thread???
I'm sorry, but a moderator(who thinks he is funny and he's not in Texas) is the one that edited the poll and added all the votes to Austin. I'm closing this post and starting a new one where the votes will be public knowledge.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back