Texas EF members meet and greet | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas EF members meet and greet

Where would be the best area for a Texas EF meet and greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man all this talk about how people came up with there screen names. Mine is pretty lame how I came up with mine. :)

Ain't nothing wrong with your screen name Kris, and you can look at it like your parents came up with your screen name!!
:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

True, Plus it is a very unique name. I looked to see if there was another person with the same name as me, so far I am the only one I know of.

Ain't nothing wrong with your screen name Kris, and you can look at it like your parents came up with your screen name!!
:D

Ya I normally look for the EGO servers. They are normally stable and I believe they rent their servers from a Dallas based company so living in Arlington makes my ping irrelevant. If I remember right they had a nice DoD server a few years ago.

Still do. I ran with the EGO clan for about a year. Unfortunately, I felt I turned into a number rather than a member. Servers are still pretty good though and I still have eGO admin status.

True, Plus it is a very unique name. I looked to see if there was another person with the same name as me, so far I am the only one I know of.

Your lucky. Its a cool last name. However mine is incredibly unoriginal with nearly 50% of the world having it as a surname.

The date is really close.
If you are planning to attend, and not listed in the 2nd post, please post and let us know.
If you are listed, and you cannot make it, post it and let us know.
This way we can look at an approximate headcount, for bringing the food, drinks, etc.
A "maybe" will be considered as attending.

Also, don't forget to bring your ideas for future meet and greets, wheeling events, etc. INPUT! INPUT! NUMBER 5 NEEDS INPUT!!!!

Sorry, I really left peeps out on the prior post.
If you are not going to be able to make it, still post your ideas for a meet and wheeling trip, or pm a member who is gonna be at the meet so your idea(s) can be brought up also.
The more ideas that are brought up the better.
Let's make this the first of many to come later!

If there is a good wheeling area in Austin we could have a December run there. I am really wanting to try and get my truck off the road. I start school in January so this will be be my last two months as a "free" individual.

This is so exciting! Cant wait to see y'all! Wish I was bringing blue, but alas that's not in the cards. However, if anyone has a spare, working, a4ld laying around, ill take it :) oh and a wrecker v8 2wd explorer :) :)

I have a a4ld 4x4 that needs some work. I rebuilt it from the ground up including the valve body. It has over $300 worth of work in it. I also have my old torque converter. I have a 2wd A4ld as well that worked when I pulled it. I pulled the 4wd valve body and installed the 2wd vb, the 4wd vb is sitting in a box in my garage. The 2wd at this point has no valve body. Let me know if you would like either. The 4wd would be about $75, and the 2wd $50. You can build a complete one out of both. The 2wd valve body didn't go into overdrive and lost reverse.

If there is a good wheeling area in Austin we could have a December run there. I am really wanting to try and get my truck off the road. I start school in January so this will be be my last two months as a "free" individual.

Marble Falls is the only one I know close to Austin, maybe we can get more info before the meet about others that are close.

This is so exciting! Cant wait to see y'all! Wish I was bringing blue, but alas that's not in the cards. However, if anyone has a spare, working, a4ld laying around, ill take it :) oh and a wrecker v8 2wd explorer :) :)

I am ready for this also, since it is a Saturday, I don't have to worry about work.

I have a a4ld 4x4 that needs some work. I rebuilt it from the ground up including the valve body. It has over $300 worth of work in it. I also have my old torque converter. I have a 2wd A4ld as well that worked when I pulled it. I pulled the 4wd valve body and installed the 2wd vb, the 4wd vb is sitting in a box in my garage. The 2wd at this point has no valve body. Let me know if you would like either. The 4wd would be about $75, and the 2wd $50. You can build a complete one out of both. The 2wd valve body didn't go into overdrive and lost reverse.

I could use a hot babe in Daisy Duke shorts.

L

I would.be interested in this depending on how much work is involved getting the 4wd tranny working. Pm me with your number if you dont mind, wo i can call you and work out details. :)

Oh I am going to have so many questions for yall in two weeks. BTW, I'll be rocking a new Goodyear Integrity tire since I had one go flat on me two day ago.

Oh I am going to have so many questions for yall in two weeks. BTW, I'll be rocking a new Goodyear Integrity tire since I had one go flat on me two day ago.

I got a good many questions also, armadillo.
Anyone have a 1st gen rear bumper (not stock)? Trying to find one for the rig so I can put a spare tire carrier on the rig.

Only one week left!! The following are listed as attending:

Kris Guilbeaux
MrQ
reapereviltwin
Derekjs
01explorer2wd
Rocknlprchn
TexasArmadillo
Green95Explorer
NICE59FORDF100
JustinKlare

From Japan:
zaveral

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

6 days and counting. I have the shrimp bought and awaiting a big boil pot.

Back