the sneak peak....

clarkkent

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
san luis obispo, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
McNeil Mountaineer
hey guys, i've been gone awhile, just been posting off and on. the merc's been under some heavy heavy knife time. I don't wanna give away whats been going on with it. And no, its not a custom billet grill. :D But some of you might know my plans for the next couple of months. But when this stage is done it's gonna be one bad*ss merc. Lets just say It'll involve me flying farther then before!!!!

heres just one part i just had to throw on. I'll have to post pics of what my truck looks like soon... dun dun dun!
mybaby2.jpg

the rice cooker.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I am excited!

Haha! Awesome man :thumbsup:

yeh i've been working really hard with chad mcneil from mcneiloffroad and fiberwerx and if everything works out, with his products and some of my ideas, it'll be a jaw dropping prerunner on and off the street/road

prerunners are bad!!! Can't wait to see it!

-Drew

Hood emblem. Awesome!

Wow, I've always wanted a blender in my car too!! ;)

Can't wait to see it finished!

yup. soon..

Anyone else notice the shadow in the background, it looks like a leprecon.

How much does it weigh? My someday to be added part weighs 37 pounds.
My Mountaineer doesn't know it yet, but maybe six months from now, I can be building a kit for a KB 2200. Good luck,
Don

Oh Clark, can you introduce me to Lois. I'm glad thjat she is back on TV. She has always been gorgeous, IMHO. :)

Schweeeeet. What kind of PSI you planning on runnin?

probably just 6psi to be safe until i get some *****in internals, im saving up for a tremec tko six speed tranny for next year.

Myself, only 9-10psi if I can limit it to that, to start.
Don

Damn that thing is huge!

i got a killer deal from not7fiteen if thats how you spell it. but i just found out that the kit was missing a few parts like a pulley and fuel pump. its okay, cause the deal was such a steal, another grand in parts would still be half of what a retail kit would cost.

the badside, since i needa spend another grand in parts, this charger isnt gonna be on until end of summer maybe?

Back