Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Who is up for some wheelin' at Truckhaven this weekend?? Char is on spring break and we haven't been able to decide what to do. We finally both agreed... Truckhaven!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmmm...very tempting...I get my truck back on thursday or friday. My tranny is still in the air, but might have one more trip left in it. Are you defintaly heading out? If my truck isnt up for the trip, e i can always go and ride along someone to keep them company. Going 4.88 and detroit. :afro:

If I can get someone to join us we'll definatly be there.

Sorry Rick, I would love to.:( But I'm working this weekend. Darn:mad:

Gee, it sounds like a great idea, but I've already got other plans.

MOAB !!!!!

C'mon up, it's not that much farther. Friday afternoon runs, 9am Saturday at City Market?

If Jeff had 4wd I would :D

Hey Rick,

Not sure how much trail running I will do in my stocker, but I will come down satruday and keep you company. I would like to test out my new warn hubs, and see how my new fog lights work off road.

Felix

Damn, I would love to go but my truck is in the garage eagerly awaiting the new engine and tranny!!! Hopefully next time.
-Tim

looks like a lot of dissappointment. I'll add to it.

If it were July, I would be there dude. I'm still stuck in this Arctic Hell.

Tucson in 2 months though. Can't wait!!

We're not going out either. We decided to run some of the Table Mesa trails and camp out there tomorrow night.

Back