• Register Today It's free!

Tyres???

Wills1

Reaction score
City, State
Windermere, Cumbria
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 north face
I Am thinking of putting 265/ 75 / 16 bridgestone duelers a/t on my ex, i think and hope they should go on without any trimming, any body confirm?. Also if i do i will have a used set of bridgestone duelers a/t 255/70/16 (set of 4) and 1 brand new spare tyre cant think what make will check if anybody interested give us a sensible offer.
Wills

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have Bridgestone 694 duelers 265*75*16 on mine and I had to do the TT with shackles to stop the rubbing.

if you do the job can i have first dibs on the tyres, providing i can afford them at the time, my tyres are past their best ;)

mick.

HI Mick You have first call on tyres, i am going to do tyres next week and hope not to much agro with rubbing, if so will have to fix it.

The 265/75r16s fit with a little trimming, but they will rub offroad.
Even with my 3" bodylift They still rub offroading the smallest amount.
But i do have the oem fender flares which i think take up a bit of the wheel well.

Hi People,
have still got tyres as original post, 4 bridgestone duelers 255/70/16 with about 4mm on each plus a spare tyre brand new firestone never been on wheel, make sensible offer, must collect.

im fitting 285 75 16s on at the mo and i am having issues. I have lifted body 3" and fitted shackles as well as tt but i will probably still have to trim.

Back