WINDROCK (TN) in feb. | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WINDROCK (TN) in feb.

I was thinking of the Chick Fila on the Sears side of the mall. Aim for 8:15-8:30 and then a quick breakfast and on to the parking area by 9ish or is that to early for some.
Is it just 4 of us or did I miscount.
1-N2FORD-33's
2-Goatman-32's
3-Explorerjimbo-31's
4-Nissanboy-35's
I may have a jeep or 2 coming and Matt said he has some jeeps coming, do you know how many?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't make this run, but let me know next time ya'll want to go. I live in Atlanta, but was born n raised in Oak Ridge, and my dad still lives there, so I'm up there fairly often. Actuallly gonna be up there this weekend, but no time for wheelin' this trip.

You have more lift than Goatman and myself just smaller tires. What size and brand are you looking for? I have seen several in the for sale forum lately.

well right now i can only run 33's so thats what im looking for... 33/12.50's preferably... id love more than anything to fit 35's... know of anything?

you got the same amount of lift i got im just running 35's....

WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?

The weather is awesome here today, hope it is this nice next Saturday!!!! Mine is coming together, working on last minute items this week. Got my front receiver hitch mounted coming out in the middle of the bumper.

well i got my cv joint and hub assembly working now... and thanks to the great weather today i was able to get my body lift complete with the acception of my rear bumper... i have some pictures posted on my cardomain site check em out...

im not coming anymore guys... wheeling sounds fun and all, but i got a girl i need ot make ammends with. Prioritie priorities...

nissanboy said:
im not coming anymore guys... wheeling sounds fun and all, but i got a girl i need ot make ammends with. Prioritie priorities...

Now wait a minute.... You didn't have enough credit built up to take the truck on to the mountain? You should have been making ammends long before the valentine day season. Yes valentine's day is a season. Well I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next go around. Remember, you build up the credit on the front side. Never go into a ride with a deficit. Believe it or not, this is one of life's lessons. :D

that sucks man, but you gotta do what you gotta do.. girl problems suck believe me i know! what a horrible valentines day... anyways still meeting at 815am chick fil a at oak ridge mall right?

This is going to be a small run......... I have 1 confirmed jeep and a few other possibilities.

I am still cool to ride with u david? I will give u a ring tomorrow.

Matt

Nissanboy, Sorry to read you are not coming. The atomiccityfourwheelers are having a run the same day, it sounds if they are going on some rougher trails than I want to try. If someone wants to go with them they can probably hook up with them in the parking area.

N2FORD- 91 Explorer
Goatman- 94 Explorer
ExplorerJimbo- 01 Explorer
Tom(Friend of Mike and I)- older Jeep
Matts friend- Jeep
David Kennedy(friend of mine)-Jeep(still up in the air)
Anyone else???????? Anyone???? Bueller?????

I was really looking forward to coming but between the girl and my money situation i just cant justify it right now. This spring will be fun though.

Anyone going on Trail Drive 05 with TRS?

Matt, my other rider backed out so the shotgun seat is yours. Everyone don't forget to pack a lunch, no Mickey d's on the trail. I will be running cb chanel 4, if it is busy try 6. Chik fila in Oak Ridge at 8:15-8:30, trail head/parking area at 9:00 on trail by 9:30. Weather is looking good hi near 50 and no rain until sat late evening.

awesome, sounds great to me... i cant wait! i have a few people riding with me and i think they're just as excited!

Tom in the older jeep backed out last night, had another conflict he could not get out of. Down to 4-5 depending on David Kennedy, still working on his jeep.

horrible news for me guys, :( on my way to HOOTERS tonight with some hot girls...( not the bad part of the news) now the bad part... my left front breaks just locked up on me... the calliper just fell apart when i got into it, and no parts stores are open at 1130pm so im screwed! im out... im pissed!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well, im awake everyone else is having fun, time for me to work on my truck... we need a trip report with pictures when everyone gets back... hope all is going well!

Back