03 Explorer Sport & 05 Sport Trac...least popular??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

03 Explorer Sport & 05 Sport Trac...least popular???

03Exsport

Reaction score
City, State
Corpus Christi, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport
Guess this is where enthusiasts and newbies, myself, come to seek assistance with the forgotten/least popular Ford...The Explorer Sport 2wd(2003) and Sport Trac 2wd (2005)? I own the 03 X now and am making a deal on the 05 ST. Originally the X was getting a 5.0, lowered 2/4, 22's, nice paint but now I want the same for the ST. After looking at the ST, I'd like to do the Adrenalin body kit for it & possibly the X...twins. My daughter I gave the X to has picked her paint (NOT CHEAP...HOK CANDY). Of course, Daddy is flipping the $$$. Any and all input for the accomplishments of the tasks is always appreciated. Sorry for rambling but I have more ideas...AWD for on of them (have a done 5.0 AWD Mountaineer, Kenne Belle or turbo...TO BE CONTINUED

Sounds like a good plan, I would go turbo if I knew how to weld, I love the torque they make.

I'm a bit old school, I'm very supercharged at heart but I hear you on the turbo. I love the whining more than the whistling.

Back