'13 Sterling Gray XLT joins the club | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'13 Sterling Gray XLT joins the club

Stevegud1

Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Hey! Stevegud1 from NorthCentral PA. Just bought my '13 Explorer. It's a Sterling Gray XLT with the 202A package (heated leather seats). Look forward to sharing ideas with you all!

Dsc_0168_small.jpg

Dsc_0175_small.jpg

Dsc_0177_small.jpg

Dsc_0191_small.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice looking pair of fords there. I really like those new f150s.
That's the first i've seen a picture of the 3rd row seats, hell, they look more spacious than the rear seats in my 2 door.

I see you have Pittsburgh as your location but you said north central.

Nice looking pair of fords there. I really like those new f150s.
That's the first i've seen a picture of the 3rd row seats, hell, they look more spacious than the rear seats in my 2 door.

I see you have Pittsburgh as your location but you said north central.

Yeah, I was originally from Canonsburg, but now I live north of Dubois. For those that live on the other side of the country, they won't know where Dubois is, and I'd rather be identified as being from Pittsburgh than have them think that God-forsaken city on the other side of the state. (no offense if anyone is from there. :D )

Yeah, I was originally from Canonsburg, but now I live north of Dubois. For those that live on the other side of the country, they won't know where Dubois is, and I'd rather be identified as being from Pittsburgh than have them think that God-forsaken city on the other side of the state. (no offense if anyone is from there. :D )

:thumbsup:

I grew up in venetia/mcmurray

Nice collection. We love our Edge but my wife wants third row seating when we have kids (next year?) and loves the Explorer but will still have to battle with the Tahoe (her previous vehicle) when we shop. I love that gray.

All of my family is from Washington, PA. Now most of them are in Pymatuning. My parents moved to Georgia before I was born, thank God. No offense.:D

Back