1st Generation Third Brake Light

tdkd99

Reaction score
City, State
Charlottesville, Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello,

I would like to replace the third brake light on my 93 Explorer. The one I have has crack in it and may not pass my states safety inspection which is due next month. I have searched the internet and local sources with no luck.

Any suggestions? I'd like a new one rather than used if possible.

Thanks!

Tim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I searched the web and found nothing pre 95

Hello,

I would like to replace the third brake light on my 93 Explorer. The one I have has crack in it and may not pass my states safety inspection which is due next month. I have searched the internet and local sources with no luck.

Any suggestions? I'd like a new one rather than used if possible.

Thanks!

Tim

I have one sitting here on my desk. It's been on my desk for quite a while..

I just dusted it off (yes, it's been here that long) and It isn't cracked and has the bulb holders and pigtail.

You can have it for $15 shipped (after any fees). That would be a priority mail, flat rate (medium box). Basically, $12.35 for shipping and $2.65 for gas to drive to the post office and drop it off and $0.00 for the 3rd brake light.

Let me know..

~Mark

Edit: LMCTruck is the only place that I can think of that may have a new one.

Ebay, junk yards or used from someone here. It's not a part made any longer.
LMC Truck only sells the bulbs, bulb bracket & the gasket. Not the lens.

I have one sitting here on my desk. It's been on my desk for quite a while..

I just dusted it off (yes, it's been here that long) and It isn't cracked and has the bulb holders and pigtail.

You can have it for $15 shipped (after any fees). That would be a priority mail, flat rate (medium box). Basically, $12.35 for shipping and $2.65 for gas to drive to the post office and drop it off and $0.00 for the 3rd brake light.

Let me know..

~Mark

Edit: LMCTruck is the only place that I can think of that may have a new one.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Mark, send me an e-mailand let me know how to arrange getting the one you have.

Tim

Back