2 Supercharged Marauder Burnouts!

SaleenEXP

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boca Raton, Fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mountaineer
I was talking about the supercharged Marauder in the "Marauder" thread on here. But I thought I'd post the vids here for more people to see b/c I don't think many people are going to keep reading that thread. So thought I'd post a new thread and more people would want to read it:confused: .

Anywayz, made a mistake, it's a Marauder supercharged by Kenny Brown (not Kennebell, I made a mistake in the other thread) who uses an Eaton roots blower and not twin-screw. For tire-schredder click and save below (about 4 megs so their small, especially on DSL lol):

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

And this is nothing, Kennebell has already made 7 Marauders with their twin-screw charger and are making 600hp at the flywheel running at 13lbs with a sick, sick torque curve. They've also limited it to 5800rpms b/c of the stock bottom (damn impressive anyway) and when they build the bottom end up with a little more tunning you can't bet it'll make even sicker power.

EDIT - if you look at the right side of the 2nd vid, you can get a glimpse of Kenny Browns red modified Explorer, just thought I'd throw that in, he's also the dude laughing in the 2nd vid:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bad Ace

All I can say is beautiful! Vids have been saved and passes along to my bro and dad... more encouragement to get a Marauder before they're gone!
Pete

Edit-- as I watch em more and more, I want that car! Not to mention I didn't catch your edit, but I caught that sploder in the video! Man, that is a sweet car!

hey saleen.. whenu say modified 2nd gen x.. what has he done to it?

Originally posted by jssong
hey saleen.. whenu say modified 2nd gen x.. what has he done to it?
Kenny Brown is a company (also the dudes name) who modifies Fords just like Steeda and Saleen. You can go to www.kennybrown.com and check out all their vehicles, heres a link to the Kenny Brown Mountaineer: Dead Link Removed

Also the Kenny Brown Marauder in those vids I posted is pushing 450hp, imagine what the Kennebell Marauder
is capable of being that it's pushing 600hp at the flywheel right now and not tuned fully and doesn't have a built bottom end, thats why Kennebell has the engine limited to 5800rpm right now.

Heres a sweet pic that I know RFR2212 will like.... tries to make it smaller but couldn't get it to downsize so if a mod can downsize it go right ahead

Dead Link Removed

Can't argue with a big smooth sedan with power.. I want! :D

Its in the new car and driver.....

Back