20 inch rims that don't look gangster | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

20 inch rims that don't look gangster

volver

Reaction score
City, State
Milan, IL Quad City area
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT AWD
I recently lifted my explorer. Now the tires look small. I would like to get some off road tires on my stock 15 inch rims. I would like to get a second set of tires that have excellent handling, but to get a low profile tire that is 30 inches in diameter, i'm going to need 20+ inch rims.

Does anyone have pictures of 20+ inch rims that dont look gangster?

I guess I could kill 2 birds with one stone if i could find some off road tires that handle like low profile, save fuel economy, dont make much road noise, and last more than 30,000 miles. Do they make the impossible?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I recently lifted my explorer. Now the tires look small. I would like to get some off road tires on my stock 15 inch rims. I would like to get a second set of tires that have excellent handling, but to get a low profile tire that is 30 inches in diameter, i'm going to need 20+ inch rims.

Does anyone have pictures of 20+ inch rims that dont look gangster?

I guess I could kill 2 birds with one stone if i could find some off road tires that handle like low profile, save fuel economy, dont make much road noise, and last more than 30,000 miles. Do they make the impossible?

All terrain tires...???

But if you are really looking for 20+ inches without looking like you are selling weed, you might want to go with XD rockstars.

f_DSC_0148.jpg

LOL. ok i will check them out

Back